Ogin Betsamo - Songs of the 80's & 90's 2 CD's

GodismyJudge

Because a lot of you guys don't know him I uploaded two of my favourite albums of him.
He has great songs. I went to two of his parties in The Netherlands and I had a blast.
I marked my favourite songs of him :D.

Ogin Betsamo-songs of the 80's & 90's-cd-1-'99

1. Ogin Bet Samo - Bolbol (3:51)
2. Ogin Bet Samo - Khoba Min Nagestan (3:44)
3. Ogin Bet Samo - Kalo (3:56) <=========== one of my favourites
4. Ogin Bet Samo - Arbeleena (4:54)
5. Ogin Bet Samo - Khaen (5:23)
6. Ogin Bet Samo - Shraya D'Khorara (4:30)
7. Ogin Bet Samo - Chi Bayennakh (4:01)
8. Ogin Bet Samo - Talibota (4:05)
9. Ogin Bet Samo - Khorawoota (5:13)
10. Ogin Bet Samo - Diarta L'watan (4:48)
11. Ogin Bet Samo - La Shtaoher (3:12)

Ogin Betsamo-songs of the 80's & 90's-cd-2-'99

1. Ogin Bet Samo - Malekta D'ghasri (3:17)
2. Ogin Bet Samo - Tre Tre Gamy (6:42)
3. Ogin Bet Samo - Sara Khata (3:34)
4. Ogin Bet Samo - Mandeh (4:34)
5. Ogin Bet Samo - Ghola (6:53)
6. Ogin Bet Samo - Brata D'bereyeh (2:48)
7. Ogin Bet Samo - Nazeh (3:29)
8. Ogin Bet Samo - Khoba -Tegha (4:39)
9. Ogin Bet Samo - A'yenla A'yenla (5:14)
10. Ogin Bet Samo - Zoga Khata (4:14)
11. Ogin Bet Samo - Benya D'khobee (3:20)

Kalo and taliboota are great songs.  I wonder what happened to Ogin.  He's been on the down low.  I hope he gets another album out.  Thanks bro for the downloads. 

last i heard of Ogin he was in Iraq translating.  He is my favorite singer. and personally, he has the best assyrian vocals out of the males.  His pitch, and style of singing is surpassing.  The thing is, if our assyrian music culture was more in line with the american culture, Ogin would be a millionaire/singing at concerts. 

Thanks Daniel, I have that double CD as well and will be uploading it later on.

My aim is to have a permanent collection here, but unfortunately the website you uploaded this album here will delete them after 7 days.

Rapidshare is one such place where your songs can stay there forever!!! I think...

I would say Ogin is my favourite Assyrian singer as well, he's a true artist who respected his audience and gave them quality songs, and a great musician as well. I went to one concert of his and had an excellent time.

Translating in Iraq!!! Kolla donya have gone back translating. Let's hope he'll use the small fortune he'll make there to produce a new album.  :mrgreen:

When Ogin sings the song Kalo I get goosebumps. Not because of the song but the way he sings. I like his style. And Live at party's he is one of the best I have seen. Both of his party's were awesome.

I will upload them to rapidshare :D.

I'll have to agree.? Ogin has an amazing voice.? I especially love his song:? "Che Bayenakh".

ISay said:
I'll have to agree.? Ogin has an amazing voice.? I especially love his song:? "Che Bayenakh".

love that song? :2hearts:

Thank You GodismyJudge ................ :yourock:

I LIKE HIM SPECALY KHOBA ATIQA AKH LEBI AND ALL HIS SONGS ARE NICE O MATO EDAKH GO EDI O SEPATAKH AL SEPATI LOOL  :blush2: O CHE BAYENAKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :2hearts:

Ogin is great. I have seen him live several times (I live in Los Angeles) and his brother, Ashur, is my hairstylist!

Ashur, Evin, and Ogin are my favorite male singers.

GodismyJudge said:
Because a lot of you guys don't know him I uploaded two of my favourite albums of him.
He has great songs. I went to two of his parties in The Netherlands and I had a blast.
I marked my favourite songs of him :D.

Ogin Betsamo-songs of the 80's & 90's-cd-1-'99

1. Ogin Bet Samo - Bolbol (3:51)
2. Ogin Bet Samo - Khoba Min Nagestan (3:44)
3. Ogin Bet Samo - Kalo (3:56) <=========== one of my favourites
4. Ogin Bet Samo - Arbeleena (4:54)
5. Ogin Bet Samo - Khaen (5:23)
6. Ogin Bet Samo - Shraya D'Khorara (4:30)
7. Ogin Bet Samo - Chi Bayennakh (4:01)
8. Ogin Bet Samo - Talibota (4:05)
9. Ogin Bet Samo - Khorawoota (5:13)
10. Ogin Bet Samo - Diarta L'watan (4:48)
11. Ogin Bet Samo - La Shtaoher (3:12)

Ogin Betsamo-songs of the 80's & 90's-cd-2-'99

1. Ogin Bet Samo - Malekta D'ghasri (3:17)
2. Ogin Bet Samo - Tre Tre Gamy (6:42)
3. Ogin Bet Samo - Sara Khata (3:34)
4. Ogin Bet Samo - Mandeh (4:34)
5. Ogin Bet Samo - Ghola (6:53)
6. Ogin Bet Samo - Brata D'bereyeh (2:48)
7. Ogin Bet Samo - Nazeh (3:29)
8. Ogin Bet Samo - Khoba -Tegha (4:39)
9. Ogin Bet Samo - A'yenla A'yenla (5:14)
10. Ogin Bet Samo - Zoga Khata (4:14)
11. Ogin Bet Samo - Benya D'khobee (3:20)

Any chance you might be able to upload this again please? Also has anyone got any Evin albums?

Hey Mark :D

When I get home I will update the links. Weren't you there in the Netherlands when he gave a party?  I think it was together with a soccer tournament :D.

Which Evin albums do you want?

Thanks!

Yeah we came to Holland and won the tournament  :)

I've always like Ogin and have his albums somewhere but can't find them.  Just some old Evin songs will do, I'm not looking for complete albums.

Then we know eachother :D. Say hi to Frank :D. from Daniel

This is a website where you can download the albums and more albums of Ogin. Also Albums of Evin :D

http://ankawa.com/ music3/

I'll tell Frank you said hi  :)

Thanks for the link but it's not showing.  Maybe it's been blocked, can you message it to me?

Back