OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET VENT THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vent of the day

People that request to be added on msn then dont even talk to you! Whats the point? Or they just add you because they saw the email on assyrian voice..do they just want to seem popular? I dont understand..

JujU said:
LMFAOO Ashuriena!!! Brutal!!! I think you need a new job.  :bigarmhug:

Hahaha, luckily, I don't work at Rite Aid. I don't want to be scarred by old people buying things like that. Hahahaha, seeing that lady buy a bottle of KY and some Trojans was enough scarring for a lifetime! Hahahahaha!

Oh yea, and I'm quitting Blockbuster! My last day is the 24th of this month. I'm excited!!! :clap:

My job is retarded. People complain about stupid things and that's what makes it so bad. Hahahaha! Yours...pfft! I'd die. I have no patience helping people pick out clothing. I don't even have patience to pick out my own clothing!! Hahahahaha! I'm the person who goes in and out of a store in like 15 minutes with what I need. I'm quick. Hahahaha!

peaches said:
Vent of the day

People that request to be added on msn then dont even talk to you! Whats the point? Or they just add you because they saw the email on assyrian voice..do they just want to seem popular? I dont understand..

Get Trillian. You never get the pop up messages for anyone adding you. Hahahahaha!

peaches said:
Vent of the day

this is why u make a new email and NEVER add it to avn's msn page  :mrgreen:

JujU said:
LOL!,  You'd enjoy my job if you deal with my customers.  I LOVE shopping for men and dressing them, I'm always in the men's section.  I don't know if I posted this but I had one customer who was so awesome! I could joke around with him, insult him and he'd laugh.  He was trying on the jackets and he took off his sweater, I don't know how the topic came up but he told me he was a stripper for four years.  I looked at him and I wanted to say, "Were you stripping infront of girls or infront of your mirror?" But I wasn't sure if I could joke with him like that so early, I let it go.  After selling him two jackets and he was in such a hurry because he had an appointment but he was so shocked at our prices and he wanted to check out the jeans so I helped him out.  I picked out six or seven pairs and he went to try them on.  They were all nice and everytime he kept coming outside to show me, I'd compliment him and tell him the jeans fit nice.  This guy had a nice ass, I couldn't stop checking it out.  He had a problem with deciding what looked good, so obviously this guy is guillable to believe whatever I say, I used it to make my sale.  Every time I told him the jeans were nice, he started to doubt my opinion, so I went and got him some jeans which I think are ugly and when he came out to show me, I'd tell him I didn't like them to balance out my likes and dislikes, to gain his trust back.  He was again having a problem with deciding but on the size now, I told him the 34 looked nice because it showed the shape of his ass, so I called over my manager for a second opinion and asked her, "Do you think he looks good in a size 34 or 36?" He was wearing a size 34 and she's like, "The 34 looks better because your ass looks nice in it." LMAO! My manager left and he went back into the changing room getting undressed.  He then tells me to open the door lmao! I was afraid, I didn't want to see something I shouldn't be seeing! But me being stupid, I opened the door and he's like, "You like that ass, eh??" LMFAO!! Ohhh man, too much! I should have sold him boxers, too! He was having a problem with the jeans because they were so long and he was short and he says to me, "I wish I was a bit taller." So I said to him, "I wish I had bigger boobs, we don't get everything we wish for." LOL! He was laughing, then he's like, "Well, I may be short, but God has blessed me in other areas." I was just laughing.  He comes wearing a different pair and I see it's tight around his private and some of my male customers have complainted about a size 34 rubbing against their nuts so I asked him, "How are your balls feeling?" LOL! I didn't want to think I am perverted but I explained to him why I asked and he was just laughing. He bluntly said he liked me because of my personality and honesty and he wanted to be my friend and asked for my number but I told him I don't have a cell phone lol Anyways, he ended up wanting four pairs and there was a black pair which he didn't want but I convinced him to get it and he then bought five pairs of jeans, two jackets, and two sweaters.  He was my biggest customer for the day.  :ROFLMAO:

I also had a gay customer.  He was awesome, too.  He wanted jeans and I showed him a size 34 and he said with his gay tone, "A size 34 wouldn't fit because I have big thighs." I burst out laughing because I usually hear that from my female customers but he was the second male to say it to me.  I even burst out laughing when I hear it the first time from a different male customer.  He was laughing, too.  I then asked him if he would prefer a size 36.  He then tells me that a 36 wont go over his ass.  I look at him and say with a smile, "You have too much junk in your trunk, eh?" And he's laughing his ass off.  I like my gay customers, they're cool.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: OMG! Mitlee! Hahahahahaha! Guys are so much easier to deal with than girls, la? I've always figured that...even with Blockbuster customers. Guys are easy to convince and women are just so stubborn. They kill me! Hahahaha!

JujU said:
I have some male customers who are so relaxed and cool and some of them as soon as his wife or girlfriend comes around us, he's stiffer than a morning woody. 

Most of my black female customers act hardcore but other than that most are alright.

Judging by your personality here, you'd do just fine with the male customers.  Based on my experience, male customers like someone who can be one of the guys.  I act very candid with all of them, I smile a lot or crack jokes and they love it. I had one customer, he looked like he was in his late 20s, early 30s. He was looking to buy a jacket.  I looked at his body and I told him he should try on an XL jacket.  He then tells me, he'll need an XXL jacket.  I looked at him with a smile and said, "You're trying to impress me, eh?" He was laughing.  :giggle:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Guy customers are the best! I can deal with guys, but if I ever had to work your job and deal with women. :russianroulette:

I can't stand women as customers at Blockbuster...pfft! Eta, to let them run wild in their natural habitat called clothing stores?...I'd kill myself! Hahahahaha!

But if I worked where it was strictly males and all I had to do was check out guys and tell them what looks good on them, then hell yea! Bring it on! Hahahahaha! I'd like to check out guys and get paid for it! :angelnot:

JujU said:
:ROFLMAO:

I love my job when it comes to my male customers but it would be better if it were all males.  I'm thinking of finding a job at a suit store or something like that.  I love men in suits!  :2hearts:

I hate the fact that at a mall you have to dress up and wear pounds of make-up, it's too much. Let me do the job and go home lol

Me too! Where's the drool smiley on this thing? (Ashoor needs to step it up and add us one...hahahahaha! :p) Just in general...men looking sharp... :2hearts:

You have to dress up for work? That sucks!! I never used to dress up when I worked at the mall. Hahahaha! I'm too lazy to dress up all nice everyday. Hahahahaha!

Hahaha, I thought you meant like you went all out to work. I was like...damn, I'd hate that! Hahahahaha...I'm too lazy.

I know what you mean about the shoppers being like that too! I go to this one outlet mall called Fashion Island over in Newport Beach and everyone siqleh oo biqleh...I'm like, DAMN! I shop for about 15 minutes...I'm in and out, but I still wear sandals or my vans! But these people are up in there with their 6 inch heels and stuff all day just walking around shopping! Psh, I'd die! My mom thinks I'm retarded for it though...she says, and I quote, "ju Soorya, chooleh jojakhwala ju soleh atkha rameh..uh huh!" and she shows me with her hands how tall her shoes were. She's like, "ju do qarta oo mitra owakhwa bijwaja be soleh rameh...oo at lemsat jojat khacha beeyeh. Laweh pakhta!" I'm like...what the hell? Hahahahaha!

And OUCH! 8 hours? I did that one time too...I freakin' died every time I had a break! I used to take advantage of our lounge and I'd lay on the couches! Hahahahaha! That kills! Even when you take off your heels, it still hurts for the longest time! And it stings at the tip where your toes are. I hate it!

No offense to any of the guys if you guys do this...but...

I HATE socks and sandals! NO! BAD! BAD! BAD!

My brother's friend was over and he's had WAY too many sandal violations. He had the whole thong sandal going on for a while. I hate thong sandals for guys and then he had the socks and thong sandal and now he has the socks and regular sandals. AHHHH! It's driving me insane! :bash:

And I know it's stupid to get annoyed by such little things, but come on!

It looks bad! Hahahahaha! I don't know why, but I just get so annoyed over socks and sandals. Hahahahaha! It's weird...I know, but I just don't like it. It drives me insane! You have no idea...hahahaha!

People. I can't stand people. Honestly, people in this country are so freakin' spoiled and they don't even know it. I hate when friends and family complain about the little things in life and dwell on it. I mean, we all b**** about the little things sometimes because sometimes it's the little things that put us over the edge, but come on! Time and time again? Why! I mean, I'm guilty of often complaining about the little things in life...but I don't dwell on it forever. I get over it and move on. Like, my last post was about socks and sandals and how completely annoyed I was by it, but it was only because there were other things in my mind that just the look of that really gave me an excuse to vent about something without revealing the true thing troubling me. Everyone does that! But I hate when people dwell on the little things. I hate when friends talk about how much they need sex or how much they need a certain car or maintain a certain look. No, you don't NEED it. You don't. And they tell me this time and time again. I hate that sh*t. I hate it. I think this is one of the biggest reasons I can't stand most Middle Eastern people within LA and OC. They completely get on my nerves. I mean, the lack of sexual activity in your life doesn't matter. It doesn't freakin' matter! Learn your freakin' lesson! This guy completely touches on my every nerve and completely shifts my mood whenever he opens his mouth to complain. And it's not just him! It's the majority of the youth within LA and OC. You'd think they'd learn their lessons from past mistakes involved in sexual activity, like sex with a random woman (who has slept with a billion other guys) without a rubber. Come on! You did it once...and please please please at least tell me you were drunk. PLEASE. Lie to me! Yet again, he falls for the same trap over and over again. And even if it is with a rubber...a rubber doesn't protect you from STDs!! It doesn't! Contrary to popular belief, a condom practically doesn't do anything, but try and assist you in not getting your partner pregnant and that's not even 100%! AHHH!

Get your mind out of the gutter! Take it out of the gutter and put it into good use. Appreciate the things in life and stop complaining about things you don't have, like sex, money, and cars. I firmly believe that in this life, if you don't appreciate the things around you, God will take it away from you slowly and slowly, just to show you how much you needed it. He'll bring you down to your knees until you finally realize you need to be thankful for what you have.

I'm completely disgusted. These people have no souls. They'll sell their soul for a Gucci purse and a Maserati. Qitma breeshet atkha nasheh. Ekh. Disgusting.

I hate pubs!! Pubs are the devil!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Why am I the only one who vents in here anymore? I know I'm not the only crazy angry person here! We're Middle Eastern...we're all crazy angry! Yulla!

Ashuriena said:
I hate pubs!! Pubs are the devil!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Why am I the only one who vents in here anymore? I know I'm not the only crazy angry person here! We're Middle Eastern...we're all crazy angry! Yulla!
:giggle:

Wait till i start working and i will join you!
But for now i only see Nadir, so there isnt much to vent there
  :flex:

20040203-spam.jpg

Wait...this isn't the "OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET SPAM THREAD." Oops hehe.  :giggle:

As for this topic, I got nothing to vent.

AVNers are like the rare case Middle Eastern people that don't get crazy angry...I'm like the only one. Hahahaha!

Hahahahaha, this reminds me...I still need to upload my crazy Middle Eastern man dance video. LMAO! I look like a retard! Hahahahaha! I SHALL DO IT!

I completely forgot what I was going to vent about...hahaha, when I remember I shall do it!

I hate pubs!! Pubs are the devil! Why, you ask? Because...what's up with old farts going to off campus pubs that are meant for students? Old bags that have like khamshee shineeh ju theezeh! Freakin' ay! I went to this place called Off Campus Pub in Fullerton by Cal State Fullerton with a few friends and it's meant for students that go to CSUF and Fullerton JC or other surrounding colleges/universities. Anyways, it's like more than halfway back from my school so my friends really wanted to go. So, I went along. I had never been there and I didn't think it was a club too. I hate clubs! Those are another story..hahahaha! Anyways, I went in...had a few drinks. So far so good, except this 40 year old lady named Frances chooliblah beeyeh. She was like obsessed with me. It was creepy. She was this blonde skinny lady that sat next to me on the stool at the bar and she kept asking me questions. I tried to shrug her off, but then she asked for my name and wanted me to introduce her to all my friends. I hate telling people my real name since they butcher it, so I just tell them my name is Ash. I go, "My name is Ash...this is Robert, Hector, Jamie, and Sylvia." She turns to me in a really ditzy way like she had just turned 16 or something, "OH MY GOSH! YOUR NAME IS ASH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHA! ASH! ASH! HAHAHA! ASH! OH MY GOSH! ASH! HAHAHA! ASH! ASH ASH ASH ASH!" She drove me nuts! I tried to ignore her, but she kept tapping on my shoulder and going, "ASH! ASH! HAHAHA! ASH! ASH!" I wanted to smack her in the face! She got down from the stool (I think she was drunk at this point) to randomly show me her tat that was above her...special female area...and she accidentally flashed me and my friends her entire cooch! Nasty chick! Her tat said, "C * * K S U C K E R" with the asterisks filled in with actual letters and the letters were spaced out. Talk about nasty.

A little later, we went to play pool, but since it's across the bar, we left our drinks there. My friend, Hector, told me not to drink from my drink because while it was my turn, she was tonguing my drink! EW! I turned around and I saw her do it too! Except this time, she did it for me to see. SO CREEPY! I tried to hint towards her that I'm COMPLETELY UNINTERESTED in women. COMPLETELY. I kept pointing to random people on the dance floor and going, "Oh..that guy is hot! Don't you think so?" But she was weird. Yea...and every time I tried to walk away from her and go near the dance floor just to check out the crowd since I hate dancing, she kept finding me and tapping me on the shoulder and going, "ASH! ASH! HAHAHAHAHA! ASH! ASH!" throughout the night! She found me like 6 or 7 times. She even reached into my pocket to take out my phone and put her number in it. CREEPY!! CREEPY!! CREEPY!! (Oh, and I can't forget to mention this...before the dance floor got filled, there was this fat 50 year old guy with a Michigan sweatshirt on just standing in the middle of it...not even attempting to dance...he was just bobbing his head up and down and side to side. He looked like the real life Peter Griffin. Hahahaha!) Anyways, at the end of the night...I REALLY wanted to get out of there since she kept trying to get me to go with her to a strip club called "Barely Legal" in Pomona. WEIRD!

Anyways...yea...that is another reason why I hate stepping into pubs/clubs. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

JujU said:
LMFAO!!!  Ashuriena, you should have knocked her, she's drunk anyways no one could tell the difference between passing out and getting slapped then passing out.

You should have spoke in Assyrian to her the whole night LOL!

:giggle: I wanted to hit her so hard! I was so tempted! Hahahahaha! She was crazy...good thing she didn't get my number. I'd die! :bangin:

AHHH! My mom made me cut side bangs today and they're hideous!! I haven't had side bangs since I was determined to grow them out after the 4th grade! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DID I LET MY MOTHER CONVINCE ME INTO GETTING SIDE BANGS?! WHY?!

I hate bangs! I hate them forever!

Ashuriena said:
AHHH! My mom made me cut side bangs today and they're hideous!! I haven't had side bangs since I was determined to grow them out after the 4th grade! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DID I LET MY MOTHER CONVINCE ME INTO GETTING SIDE BANGS?! WHY?!

I hate bangs! I hate them forever!

LMFAO  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it's funny how u said ur mom MADE you do it... and ur how old???  :bangin:

this chick at my work just cut herself some bangs.. the next day, she was going on about how much she hates it :giggle:  i for one.. will never have bangs cuz i have curly hair.. it would look kinda gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back