• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET VENT THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuriena

JujU said:
LMFAO!!!  Ashuriena, you should have knocked her, she's drunk anyways no one could tell the difference between passing out and getting slapped then passing out.

You should have spoke in Assyrian to her the whole night LOL!
:giggle: I wanted to hit her so hard! I was so tempted! Hahahahaha! She was crazy...good thing she didn't get my number. I'd die! :bangin:

Ashuriena

AHHH! My mom made me cut side bangs today and they're hideous!! I haven't had side bangs since I was determined to grow them out after the 4th grade! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DID I LET MY MOTHER CONVINCE ME INTO GETTING SIDE BANGS?! WHY?!

I hate bangs! I hate them forever!

atourina

Ashuriena said:
AHHH! My mom made me cut side bangs today and they're hideous!! I haven't had side bangs since I was determined to grow them out after the 4th grade! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DID I LET MY MOTHER CONVINCE ME INTO GETTING SIDE BANGS?! WHY?!

I hate bangs! I hate them forever!
LMFAO  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it's funny how u said ur mom MADE you do it... and ur how old???  :bangin:

this chick at my work just cut herself some bangs.. the next day, she was going on about how much she hates it :giggle:  i for one.. will never have bangs cuz i have curly hair.. it would look kinda gay

halfchaldo

atourina said:

this chick at my work just cut herself some bangs.. the next day, she was going on about how much she hates it :giggle:  i for one.. will never have bangs cuz i have curly hair.. it would look kinda gay
yeah, this is why if my mom made me cut my bangs i wore them back with clips.........BUT i'm thinking of getting my hair chemically straighten (whatever it called  :blush2: ..i've been saying "permed straight" all this time lol)

Ashuriena

atourina said:

:giggle: She teamed up with the haircut lady against me! I hate bangs! And they look hideous now!

And...I'm not 20...I swear. :blush2:

Status
Not open for further replies.