• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

OFFICIAL ASSYRIANVOICE.NET VENT THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadRides

I figured since most of us have moments in our days that piss us off and we like to let everyone know about them, here's a thread you can do just that.  Enjoy.

my vent:

this representative i was on the phone with regarding a bill was being rude to me.  i could tell she was african american from her ebonics  :ban:.  she started yelling.  so i told her, "girl you dont know half the story, and knowin is half the battle."  she replied with, "sir, you ain't gettin no help, no sir, nuh uh, mmm hmm."  *phone hangs up*  I called her back acting all nice and she handed the phone over to her manager, i could hear her yelling and swearing over the phone.  what a bit**.  phewwww. 

BeLLaMaFIa

this is why i hate dealing w/ ppl.. i try staying away from jobs that require me to talk to ppl over the fone and resolve their issues or face to face.. i luv my job cuz it's only my work and i never have to deal w/ the person on teh "other" side  :mrgreen:

but good thing u pissed her off  :lol:

atourina

radrides... awesome idea for a thread  :clap: 

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at the black lady.. yeah, i hate calling for that kinda stuff.. cuz i get pissed of easily if i dont agree with them.. not good :ranting:

juju... that sucks!  at least u have a good strategy going on there

atourina

oh.. heres my vent of the day..

when i was in connecticut on the weekend.. i asked my cousin to drive me to the store so i can buy hot cheetos... so, we go to one store.. they dont have any... we drove around for a while.. and went to 4 different stores.. NONE of them had hot cheetos.. i was so pissed off..

as if i didnt hate america already... it totally screwed me outta hot cheetos... and i love food..  :ranting:

atourina

ohh i hear u..

my boss just cleaned the whole office.. and left the door wide open.. im in capris... FREEZING!!

BeLLaMaFIa

MY VENT FOR TODAY! STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATORS!!!!? :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

so i wanna book a trip on travelocity.. there's a promotion going on that if u book w/ mastercard then u'll get 75 bucks off..well i called them to find out if a mastercard debit card also qualifies..they transfer me THREE FREAKIN TIMES cuz they kept telling me i got the wrong dept..finally im waiting for 5 minutes while the stupid music plays, and some person starts talking and saying tthat it's the travelocity card holders line..ummm i dont own a card for them!! so why did that idiot transfer me there.. so i figure ok lemme email them it s/b easier.. i email and ask them..this moron replies telling me that promotion has been over since FEBRUARE 26.. and that i can book w/ whatever card i want w/out the promotion..no shi* sherlock..well i go back to teh site and what do u know... that promo is up in big letters too not like u can miss it.. so i print screen and draw circles around it so the idiot can see that it hasnt expired cuz it says may 7.. and i emailed him back.. why why why does this alway shappen to me!??! !? :ranting:

atourina u iddnt get any cheetos?!?! stupid ct.. well for sure cali will have some  :imsorry:

atourina

:giggle: :giggle:

what idiots.. im glad i dont have to vent today...

and cali BETTER have hot cheetos.. or else  :ranting:

Hauleen

RadRides said:
I figured since most of us have moments in our days that piss us off and we like to let everyone know about them, here's a thread you can do just that.? Enjoy.

my vent:

this representative i was on the phone with regarding a bill was being rude to me.? i could tell she was african american from her ebonics? :ban:.? she started yelling.? so i told her, "girl you dont know half the story, and knowin is half the battle."? she replied with, "sir, you ain't gettin no help, no sir, nuh uh, mmm hmm."? *phone hangs up*? I called her back acting all nice and she handed the phone over to her manager, i could hear her yelling and swearing over the phone.? what a bit**.? phewwww.?

can't she get fired for that?  :blink:

Hookah

So today I go to get a cup of coffee at work.  Everything is as it should be except the health food psycho chick got rid of the milk and creamer and replaced it with soy "milk."  If none of you have had the pleasure of tasting this bastardized product it vaguely reminds you of milk but tastes more like somebody spilled the milk in dishwater and then scooped it back up and packaged it as soy "milk."  So I had to go to starbucks aka a**hole alley and had to wait in line forever while yuppies and soccer moms ordered their venti half mocha half cappachio bullsh*t.  Then when I finally get up to the front the bleached blonde chick 12 earings per square inch of her face gives me attitude because I order a regular coffe.  In conclusion, I hate people.

RadRides

I walk into my Broker's office to hand in my bill, the secretary looks up and says "Hey."

First-off, you don't say 'hey,' you say "Hello, how are you today?"  So that pisses me off.  I say, "I'm well, thanks Ashley.  How are you today?" 

She says "good hehe."  :blink:  I tell her, heres's my bill and hand it to her. She stares at me, then looks down.  I ask, "Is that all?"  I get no thank you, no applause, not even a wink. 

She replies with, "Yep, that easy ha?"  I give her this look, the Assyrian, ashes on your head look.  I say thank you and walk out the door. 

Someone needs to slap this chick.  Atourina, I nominate you!  Cuz  :yourock: with this.  I think haha. 

I spent $1200 in fees and my key for real estate and I get this from a secretary.  No offense to office workers or executives, but that was my vent. 

BeLLaMaFIa

ninos  :ROFLMAO:

juju ur old ppl part  :ROFLMAO:

k my vent  :mrgreen:

so a lil kid comes into my job to sell chocolates.. caramel,mint or pecans.. me and this one girl decide to split since we each had 3 bucks and the box was 6.. soooooo i tell her i want the caramel she says the pecan..i tell her i hate any nuts in chocolate... :sick:..so she makes me feel bad adn i give in..since then she's had liek one piece..everytime io offer her one she's like omg i cant have any i'll feel so fat..then why the hell did u not let me get the caramel@?!?!!?!? so the box is just sitting there.. i had two pieces that's it.. they taste like crap..  :ranting:

atourina

I MISSED 4:20 PM YESTERDAY CUZ I WAS F*CKING SLEEPING....

The second best day of the year and i miss the key minute of the day.. DAMMIT!!  :ranting: :ranting:

BeLLaMaFIa

i bought those "form fitting' tees from old navy..well at the time they fit me tight which they're suppose to .. so i took off the tags and i wore one today..and it's huge on me! and i know i didnt lose any weight.. so yeah.. now i gotta go back and buy smaller ones  :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.