• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

MUHAMMADS TEACHER WAS AN ASSYRIAN CHRISTIAN

Asshur

Domanic said:
*Kills self*

His teacher should have taught him or made him follow the Church of the east, he would have probably expanded that instead of Islam.
His teacher was Nestorian who left his church for his own arabic adventures, as much I dislike Muhammad some scholars claim that Mohamed's character has been changed greatly since the rise of Islam , unlike the bible who has 5600 manuscripts that says the same thing while Islam only have 7

Funny how the oldest Quran was written in Syriac and today has been found, but muslims reject it

Shahin

Asshur said:
His teacher was Nestorian who left his church for his own arabic adventures, as much I dislike Muhammad some scholars claim that Mohamed's character has been changed greatly since the rise of Islam , unlike the bible who has 5600 manuscripts that says the same thing while Islam only have 7

Funny how the oldest Quran was written in Syriac and today has been found, but muslims reject it
Where is this Qur'an, do you have a link ?

Cascade

I'm still glad the Quran has been known to be an Arabic book though. I mean, the Quran in Syriac? That's like Shakespeare in Vietnamese.