Mormons are the worst Christians in America.

Mormons believe a 18th centuary prophet in America that he spoke to jesus and found golden tablets saying Jesus was in America and that Jerusalem is buried by American indians and that the American Indians use to be white until we "saved them".

Jehovah witness suck too.

They may have crazy beliefs, but at least they're not aggressive and bigoted.

The worst Christians in America belong to the cancer called evangelicalism. They preach about Jesus a lot, and yet they do not even act like him.

elevated said:
Two non-Americans complaint about people they've never met. :giggle:
There are evangelicals in Australia. They're over the top and crazy, no matter where they're from.

And why can't we talk about Americans? We've talked crap about Iran, Turkey, Syria, Saudi Arabia and even Germany. And some of us don't even come from there. :lol:

Not to mention, America is all over the media. I assure you, we know what they are. Even Americans say how crazy the evangelicals are. So actually, we're getting the complaints from YOUR country.

privatebenjamin said:
There are evangelicals in Australia. They're over the top and crazy, no matter where they're from.
Evangelicals aren't even that prominent outside the South.

And why can't we talk about Americans? We've talked crap about Iran, Turkey, Syria, Saudi Arabia and even Germany. And some of us don't even come from there. :lol:
I'm not silencing freedom of speech nor would I endorse the idea. It's not like I'm some Assyrian moderators on Facebook groups that delete crap that doesn't agree with them. I just thought it was funny that two people who don't live here comment on them. I know there are evangelicals and Mormons elsewhere, but they seriously can't be that large of communities for you guys to have a full image of them.

Not to mention, America is all over the media. I assure you, we know what they are. Even Americans say how crazy the evangelicals are. So actually, we're getting the complaints from YOUR country.
I think all of us in America are a bit crazy. ;) I personally think far leftists in America are just as crazy, but that's just me.

Domanic, you said -and I quote- ''Mormons believe a 18th centuary prophet in America that he spoke to jesus and found golden...''

It's actually an interesting thing what you said, because if the Mormons were TRUE Christians, they would know that Jesus himself said that there will come many fake prophets after him, and that we shouldn't believe their lies!

In addition to that, notice how they have ''magically'' connected politics with religion and superiority by saying ''Jesus was in America, and we did this and that'' -> Uh, NO! Jesus came once (not in America) and will be coming (for the last time) for the WHOLE world.

I might be old fashioned, but I really dislike people who interpret the bible in a wrong way and THINK that they've got it all. I wish they did their research!

elevated said:
Evangelicals aren't even that prominent outside the South.
Who cares. They're still over the top and obnoxious.

I just thought it was funny that two people who don't live here comment on them.
I just thought it was funny that a person who doesn't live in the Arab world would comment on them.

You see, it goes either way.

I think all of us in America are a bit crazy. ;) I personally think far leftists in America are just as crazy, but that's just me.
The far left is as bad, if not worse. So I agree here.

I went to mormon church several times and they are generally very friendly . What sucks about their believe is :
1-You MUST pay 10% of your income to church , it is part of their commandments .
2-No sex before marriage
3-No alcohol
4-No tea or coffee , but (this is the funny part ) you can have as much hot chocolate as you want .
5-They believe that you can be God , or part of God with real faith .

Nice people , nice food , cute innocent girls , but mostly crazy people who think they can talk to God .

nejepnerast said:
I went to mormon church several times and they are generally very friendly . What sucks about their believe is :
1-You MUST pay 10% of your income to church , it is part of their commandments .
2-No sex before marriage
3-No alcohol
4-No tea or coffee , but (this is the funny part ) you can have as much hot chocolate as you want .
5-They believe that you can be God , or part of God with real faith .

Nice people , nice food , cute innocent girls , but mostly crazy people who think they can talk to God .

It's kinda similar to Islam, only difference is the higher taxation and exclusion of tea and coffee.

Joseph Smith is the English Muhammad lol

mrzurnaci said:
It's kinda similar to Islam, only difference is the higher taxation and exclusion of tea and coffee.

The sunni as far as i know have to give 2% of their yearly income to the poor , The shia 2% for the poor and 5% for Ahal albait ( decendants of Mohamd like sistani , alsadir....) that would make it 7% which is still 3% cheaper  :giggle:

nejepnerast said:
The sunni as far as i know have to give 2% of their yearly income to the poor , The shia 2% for the poor and 5% for Ahal albait ( decendants of Mohamd like sistani , alsadir....) that would make it 7% which is still 3% cheaper  :giggle:

forced taxation is bad though. In the Assyrian church, the congregations only give $1 (sometimes more) each. If it's a small church, it's probably from $50 to $100 each Sunday. which amounts to $100-$400 per month.

mrzurnaci said:

That will be an insult to Joseph Smith.

Assyrian Nationalist said:
Mormons believe a 18th centuary prophet in America that he spoke to jesus and found golden tablets saying Jesus was in America and that Jerusalem is buried by American indians and that the American Indians use to be white until we "saved them".

Jehovah witness suck too.

What's worse is the Evangelical Christians ( Protestant )  in Europe, their women open their legs for the newly welcomed Jihadists! and their men think they got a chance with one of their women.. That's disgusting! Europe has become a junkyard for those goddamn ppl!

carlos7ja said:
What's worse is the Evangelical Christians ( Protestant )  in Europe, their women open their legs for the newly welcomed Jihadists! and their men think they got a chance with one of their women.. That's disgusting! Europe has become a junkyard for those goddamn ppl!
Preach, Carlos!
They really are exactly like you said! I am (of course) not speaking about every single one of them, but like.. a lot of them..

Back