More Arabs selling their soul to Zionists

Crocodile Bani

Long time readers of these forums would know how anti-Zionist I am. Zionism is racism and apartheid and I am opposed to it wherever it happens and who ever is subject to it.

In more recent times (before the hibernation of this website), I would even claim that Muslim Zionists exist, only to be made fun of by various people on these forums.

Well in recent weeks, Israel has signed "normalisation agreements" with UAE and Bahrain with Oman expected to follow soon with the biggest scalp, Saudi Arabia still holding out but will follow soon with the corrupt MBS calling the shots. Israel has been in bed with these Muslim Zionist nations but their relationship has not been so open and public, though any half educated person knew of this.

It is a black day for humanity when governments put money and power above their people's interests. Unlike Jordan and Egypt who sold their soul years ago fr US foreign aid, these nations don't need money. Their rulers are corrupt and despicable.

Long time readers of these forums would know how anti-Zionist I am. Zionism is racism and apartheid and I am opposed to it wherever it happens and who ever is subject to it.

In more recent times (before the hibernation of this website), I would even claim that Muslim Zionists exist, only to be made fun of by various people on these forums.

Well in recent weeks, Israel has signed "normalisation agreements" with UAE and Bahrain with Oman expected to follow soon with the biggest scalp, Saudi Arabia still holding out but will follow soon with the corrupt MBS calling the shots. Israel has been in bed with these Muslim Zionist nations but their relationship has not been so open and public, though any half educated person knew of this.

It is a black day for humanity when governments put money and power above their people's interests. Unlike Jordan and Egypt who sold their soul years ago fr US foreign aid, these nations don't need money. Their rulers are corrupt and despicable.
How would you define Zionism?

How would you define Zionism?

Nothing defines Zionism better than the flag of Israel.

The belief that everyone living between the Nile River and Euphrates river must be Jewish.
eretz-israel-greater-israel-borders-map.png
greater-israel-map4.jpg

Pretty much what the Middle East would look like if the Zionists have their way. For Zionists to have their way, ethnic cleansing and genocide needs to take place. That has been happening without sanction since 1948. Even though they created a country, it was never enough and they keep trying to take more and more. The West Bank, Gaza and Golan Heights do not belong to them but they will not give those lands back to ther rightful owners. Then of course, you have "Christian" Zionists who believe that everyone in that area, Christian and Muslim should make way for the Jews of the World to live there so they can have a mass conversion to Christianity. It doesn't bother them that Zionists need to murder and rape Christians out of their ancestral homelands to make this a reality. They are actually worse than Jewish Zionists.

Nothing defines Zionism better than the flag of Israel.

The belief that everyone living between the Nile River and Euphrates river must be Jewish.
eretz-israel-greater-israel-borders-map.png
greater-israel-map4.jpg

Pretty much what the Middle East would look like if the Zionists have their way. For Zionists to have their way, ethnic cleansing and genocide needs to take place. That has been happening without sanction since 1948. Even though they created a country, it was never enough and they keep trying to take more and more. The West Bank, Gaza and Golan Heights do not belong to them but they will not give those lands back to ther rightful owners. Then of course, you have "Christian" Zionists who believe that everyone in that area, Christian and Muslim should make way for the Jews of the World to live there so they can have a mass conversion to Christianity. It doesn't bother them that Zionists need to murder and rape Christians out of their ancestral homelands to make this a reality. They are actually worse than Jewish Zionists.
With all due respect, you didn't answer my question. It takes only a single sentence to answer it

the Gulf states being corrupt is nothing new. I have to say I was shocked to see them actually normalize relations. I am unsure why exactly they did it tbh

I think it is more economic than anything else. They could care less about Palestinians (القضية الفلسطينية) . Arabs have been helping Palestinians for decades and don’t see anything happen, so they got tired and are now putting their own self interest first.

With all due respect, you didn't answer my question. It takes only a single sentence to answer it

If the maps don't explain it, my second sentence should. i.e. The belief that everyone living between the Nile River and Euphrates river must be Jewish.
Jews who don't believe in this racist ideology are referred to as self hating Jews (Norman Finklestein and Noam Chomsky spring to mind who are opposed to the Zionist state). These types are silenced all the time, making a non-biased debate impossible to have.

the Gulf states being corrupt is nothing new. I have to say I was shocked to see them actually normalize relations. I am unsure why exactly they did it tbh

Too true about the corruption but nothing too shocking about the latest developments. Israel has been in bed with Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman for a number of decades but never open about it. Not so much the people of those countries but their rulers who couldn't give a toss about their people. These "rulers" will sell their own mothers if it meant money was being made. They have zero class or dignity.

All that has happened is make things more official between Bahrain, UAE and Israel. Saudi Arabia and Oman will be next (not necessarily in that order). The countries who support ISIS have sold their soul. God help the people of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran.

If the maps don't explain it, my second sentence should. i.e. The belief that everyone living between the Nile River and Euphrates river must be Jewish.
Jews who don't believe in this racist ideology are referred to as self hating Jews (Norman Finklestein and Noam Chomsky spring to mind who are opposed to the Zionist state). These types are silenced all the time, making a non-biased debate impossible to have.
That's not what Zionism is.

"Zionism is both an ideology and nationalist movement among the Jewish people that espouses the re-establishment of and support for a Jewish state in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel."

What part of this says that everyone living between the Euphrates and Nile River must be Jewish? I don't understand why Assyrians are so opposed to the Jews returning to their own homeland and yet advocate for an Assyrian homeland. Let's not be hypocrites here. If the Assyrians deserve their own state in their ancestral homeland, then so do the Jews.

"Zionism is both an ideology and nationalist movement among the Jewish people that espouses the re-establishment of and support for a Jewish state in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel."

What part of this says that everyone living between the Euphrates and Nile River must be Jewish? I don't understand why Assyrians are so opposed to the Jews returning to their own homeland and yet advocate for an Assyrian homeland. Let's not be hypocrites here. If the Assyrians deserve their own state in their ancestral homeland, then so do the Jews.

If my grandparents as Assyrian Christians decided to convert to Mayanism and I myself decide to be an athesit, does that give me the right to go to Guatamala and kick people who have lived there for generations simply because I am Mayan and they are Roman Catholic? Ridiculous scenario surely! That is what has been happening since World War 1 to the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine (and lets not forget the number of Mizrahim Jews that get shot by Israeli police simply for looking like Arabs). Getting kicked out of their homes by people with zero Judean blood but whose ancestors from Khazaria converted to Judaism, but themselves are atheists.

Do not confuse these imposter Ashkenazi "Jews" for Judeans. Descendants of the ancient Judeans have always lived in Palestine alongside Christians and Muslims. These Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan athiests have zero legal, moral, religious nor historical right to bulldoze the homes of native Christian and Muslim people. They don't believe in God but love to shout that God is a real estate agent.

Second point, you have dressed up your own version of Zionism like it is a Jewish thing when real Jews themselves are opposed to this racist ideology. Research Zionism. Zionism is not Judaism. Judaism is a religion. Zionism is a political ideology similar to Nazism. The 2 blue stripes on the Israeli flag represent the Nile and Euphrates rivers. The maps above is of the Eretz Israel project. There will certainly be no room for Assyrians once the Zionists get their way. the rulers of Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE will have fled their homelands and gone elsewhere to give up their people to the genocidal Zionists.

the dictionary definition of zionism is not the same as what it's ended up being in reality.

the americans basically did the bidding of israel in 2003 and we can see how absolutely devastating that was to assyrians in iraq. then in syria a decade later.

Back