Missing iPhone / iOS features

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
iPhone shortcomings and missing feature ( at least through iOS 6)

-You can?t attach a photo to an email, you can only email it by going to it directly.

-No file structure or directory. So if you want to save a certain file other than a photo, good luck (certain apps solve that, but don?t think we should need an App to accomplish that

-When browsing through the App store and you choose to download an App, the iPhone exists the store and goes to the App being downloaded. This is annoying: there is no need to exist me because chances are I want to stay and look for other apps. I can go back to the installed apps later.

-They keyboard doesn?t allow you to ?delete? and only ?backspace? , nor does it give you the options to navigate between text using keyboard arrows, relying on your thumb positioning instead.

-Having to send a text message to more than one user is a pain. There is no way to select more than one user from the contact list and instead you have to select one user at a time and keep going back to the list to select more.

-When sending an email to someone, if you don?t complete the name and you hit space, it converts it to email even if it is wrong or incomplete. And the only way to edit it is to delete it and start all over again.

-Aligning/Dragging apps from one screen to another is a pain and usually doesn?t work the first time. You have to literally force it to be able to move it to the next or previous screen.

-To get to an attachment in an email, you have to scroll all the way down. And if it is a long email? Well have fun scrolling and scrolling...

Got any more?

ASHOOR

Back