Men: Do you pluck your eyebrows???

atourya

If you do.... I just wanted to let you know that every time a grown man plucks his eyebrows, a puppy dies.

cute_puppy.jpg

Please stop plucking your eyebrows. If you won't do it for your own masculinity, do it for the cute and innocent puppies.

I've been noticing that more and more assyrian men are acting more and more feminine/metrosexual so I thought it would be fun to put this together. hehe.

is this for real?

cause i ask every guy with disgusting eyebrows if i can pluck them for him

i happen to be awesome at it but no more since puppiess dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee:(

Hilwa said:
is this for real?

cause i ask every guy with disgusting eyebrows if i can pluck them for him

i happen to be awesome at it but no more since puppiess dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee:(

Good Hilwa! Stop the plucking! Convert your men back to masculinity!

Welcome. Save the puppies. cannagedda amen?

atourya said:
Good Hilwa! Stop the plucking! Convert your men back to masculinity!

Welcome. Save the puppies. cannagedda amen?

AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn

but it looks gross when theres hair in the middle :beee:

Hilwa said:
AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn

but it looks gross when theres hair in the middle :beee:

Women are beautiful creatures! Men are not! We have no curves, unless we make them ourselves. But ladies, no, they are naturally beautiful creatures. Men with plucked eyebrows just look like men with a female forehead.

I have a good friend that I always tease for being metrosexual. I wake up 6am every morning and I am out the door by 620. Shower, shave, hair, teeth, clothes, and I'm running out the door.

He wakes up at 6 to leave at 7. Even my girlfriend doesn't take that much time to get ready!

So I call him "my princess."

atourya said:
Women are beautiful creatures! Men are not! We have no curves, unless we make them ourselves. But ladies, no, they are naturally beautiful creatures. Men with plucked eyebrows just look like men with a female forehead.

I have a good friend that I always tease for being metrosexual. I wake up 6am every morning and I am out the door by 620. Shower, shave, hair, teeth, clothes, and I'm running out the door.

He wakes up at 6 to leave at 7. Even my girlfriend doesn't take that much time to get ready!

So I call him "my princess."

LOOOOL i have a cousin... his eyebrows are thinner than mine... its soo gross i get the shivers everytime i see them..

My princess is a good name ahahahhaha thanks;)

Hilwa said:
LOOOOL i have a cousin... his eyebrows are thinner than mine... its soo gross i get the shivers everytime i see them..

My princess is a good name ahahahhaha thanks;)

anytime khata  :)

atourya said:

that makes me want to go to a black people church where they sing and dance the whole mass... ive been to one its sooooooooo fun... all the little kids have fun and love going there its soo powerful

lol AMEENNNNNN :clap:

Hilwa said:
that makes me want to go to a black people church where they sing and dance the whole mass... ive been to one its sooooooooo fun... all the little kids have fun and love going there its soo powerful

lol AMEENNNNNN :clap:

I say praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the lord!
I say praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the lord!
haaaaaaaaaleluja! I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid, haleluja! praise the lord!!!

I'm Rick James ....

i see guys with better plucked eyebrows then me!

i reckon if you got too much hair across your brows and its so bad then okay "clean" the area LOLOL but dont make it noticable and full shape and ARCH!!!!!!

I'm a man and I pluck my eyebrows (I feel like a girl :'() lol Meh if Unibrows were in, I'd have the hottest one around ;) but unfortunately they are not in so yeah must pluck them suckers! I do it maybe once a month and its not like the bush I make it sound, probably like 3-6 hairs lol

kool said:
I'm a man and I pluck my eyebrows (I feel like a girl :'() lol Meh if Unibrows were in, I'd have the hottest one around ;) but unfortunately they are not in so yeah must pluck them suckers! I do it maybe once a month and its not like the bush I make it sound, probably like 3-6 hairs lol

plucking unibrows are totalllllyyyyyyyyyyyy fineee dude... just not shaping the out and having a nice arch... thats for girls lol

Back