• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

marijuana

MXJSPH

And the beauty of you killing yourself slowly is that nobody remotely cares in the slightest, and its one less person left to defile nature. :lol:

skipper

MJaY said:
And the beauty of you killing yourself slowly is that nobody remotely cares in the slightest, and its one less person left to defile nature. :lol:

yea and it also makes big bucks for the doctor---
docs love people who are killing themselves slowly---they are money pits--well as long as they have insurance :lol: :lol:

skipper

atourina

MJaY said:

should be so mean to urself.. just cuz no one would care if u died.. doesnt mean theres not a shitload of people who dont care about me :lol:

how 'bout b4 u start running ur mouth about me.. u get to know me better.. then judge me all u want

atourina

skipper said:
MJaY said:

yea and it also makes big bucks for the doctor---
docs love people who are killing themselves slowly---they are money pits--well as long as they have insurance :lol: :lol:

skipper

at least all my money will go to my sister.. since shes gonna be a doctor...

gotta help out my family :)

MXJSPH

Ok, I finished crying, I can reply now... :grindance:

should be so mean to urself.. just cuz no one would care if u died.. doesnt mean theres not a shitload of people who dont care about me
...= A shitload sounds like a lot.. thats ok anyways, associating with people who band together and wander in shitloads doesnt appeal to me.
..did you stomp your foot and hold your daddys hand while you said that too?? aww.. :)

how 'bout b4 u start running ur mouth about me.. u get to know me better.. then judge me all u want
..= you been watching too much wrestling it seems.

Relax. Be happy. I'm only pixels on a screen.....

Regards.

MXJSPH

Its about time. :mrgreen:

hot_shot.jpg

... I did read the book after all.

skipper

atourina said:
im not going to rehab..

i think i COULD quit if i wanted to.. well maybe not.. cuz i smoke it everyday.. if i was dead broke.. and had noooo way of getting it.. i'd have no choice but to quit.. so.. until that day comes.. i shall slowly continue to kill myself

said in the words of a true addict---

if these are true feelings on marijuana i would say you have an addiction problem and may what to think about quiting---just my opinion (not trying to be mean)

skipper

2AMAZU

WHAT I DONT GET IS SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY I CAN QUITE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT..WELL I GOT MY FRIEND ..HES ASSYRIAN AND HES 20 LA HE START TAKING WEED AND SHIT ..HE DONE IT NEARLY EVERYDAY....HE TRYED TO LEAVE IT AND TRUST ME HE DONE HIS BEST ..HE CANT NOT LEAVE IT.....I SAW HIS OLDER BROTHER 2 DAYS AGO..HE TOLD ME COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW I WAS LIKE WTF MAN U OK..WELL WE WENT TO HIS HOUSE I SEE MY FRIEND IN THE BED I SAID HA BRO HOW RU..HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID WHO THE FUCK R U..WHATS BULLSHIT IS IVE KNOWN HIM FOR MORE THEN 5 YEARS NOW AND ME AND HIM USE TO WORK 2GHTER AND SCHOOL 2GHTER....RIGHT NOW HE DONT EVEN KNOW WHOS HIS FUCKEN FAMILY ARE..HERE U HAVE PEOPLE SAYING I CAN LEAVE IT AND SHIT WHICH IS ALL FUCKEN LOAD OF CRAP

atourina

skipper said:
atourina said:
im not going to rehab..

i think i COULD quit if i wanted to.. well maybe not.. cuz i smoke it everyday.. if i was dead broke.. and had noooo way of getting it.. i'd have no choice but to quit.. so.. until that day comes.. i shall slowly continue to kill myself

said in the words of a true addict---

if these are true feelings on marijuana i would say you have an addiction problem and may what to think about quiting---just my opinion (not trying to be mean)

skipper

well.. u can say im addicted... just cuz i smoke pot.. and enjoy it.. doesnt make me a bad person.. like some people seem to think

atourina

WEE EEE SAM said:
WHAT I DONT GET IS SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY I CAN QUITE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT..WELL I GOT MY FRIEND ..HES ASSYRIAN AND HES 20 LA HE START TAKING WEED AND SHIT ..HE DONE IT NEARLY EVERYDAY....HE TRYED TO LEAVE IT AND TRUST ME HE DONE HIS BEST ..HE CANT NOT LEAVE IT.....I SAW HIS OLDER BROTHER 2 DAYS AGO..HE TOLD ME COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW I WAS LIKE WTF MAN U OK..WELL WE WENT TO HIS HOUSE I SEE MY FRIEND IN THE BED I SAID HA BRO HOW RU..HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID WHO THE FUCK R U..WHATS BULLSHIT IS IVE KNOWN HIM FOR MORE THEN 5 YEARS NOW AND ME AND HIM USE TO WORK 2GHTER AND SCHOOL 2GHTER....RIGHT NOW HE DONT EVEN KNOW WHOS HIS FUCKEN FAMILY ARE..HERE U HAVE PEOPLE SAYING I CAN LEAVE IT AND SHIT WHICH IS ALL FUCKEN LOAD OF CRAP

i REALLY doubt ur talking about weed.. cuz i've been smoking it for years.. and im not like that

2AMAZU

IAM TALKING ABOUT WEED..COZ EVEN THE DOCTOR MENTION IT WAS FROM WEED..HOW MANY YEARS HES BEEN DOING IT I DONT KNOW BUT WEED IS THE PROBLEM..BESLEWA I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE FUK HE IS BUT IF I EVER SEE HIM I WILL TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM IN AVN ..HE LOOKS LIKE HES DEAD

skipper

WEE EEE SAM said:

yea that can happen to people---THC (weeds active chemical) cause release of dopamine from neurons in the brain---

over release can have negative effect on memory and memory retetion---so this is possible just from weed

it isnt a harmless thing that people claim it is

skipper

skipper

LaDyMiDeAsT said:
MJay and Skipper, you guys need to shut up and keep your stupid comments to yourself!

quit messing w/ atourina shes a cool ass chick.

asswipes :2guns: :2guns:

which comment of mine was stupid? i havent said anything bad about her---all i have done is pointed out that she might be addictted to a substances---

grow up

skipper

skipper

LaDyMiDeAsT said:
atourina said:
WEE EEE SAM said:

i REALLY doubt ur talking about weed.. cuz i've been smoking it for years.. and im not like that

Bro, your friend that u have known from 5 years is lying to you. He must of been taking some serious shit if he has amnesia now :confused:

you realize certain people will respond in different ways---so how can you argue with certainity that THC did not fire his hippocampus and destroy his memory capabilities?

skipper

MXJSPH

Lady, who took the jam outta your donut?

My comments may be stupid, but at least they are intelligent. :bangin:

Now begone, vile female.

Alchemist

EddieBrock said:
skipper said:
heroin is derived from morphine which is derived from the poppy plant---hence it too comes from the earth

cocaine is derived from the coca plant---from the earth too

there are of natural things that will kill you faster than man made compounds

skipper

They come from the Earth, yea.. but they're altered or processed in one way or another. You don't just pick it and ship it. Cancer patients suffer from nausea after radiation treatment.. Marijuana is a proven anti-nauseant. Some people have trouble eating.. Marijuana encourages appetite. I can pull facts out for days.. but what's the point. I've learned not to argue regarding this matter, especially with people who just read on the topic and post facts.

To each his own I guess..

im not sure if this was addressed, i did not read the rest of this thread ... i agree with what you said bout weed being more natural .. but cocaine itself is a very natural substance, and is as easy to produce ... like skipper said, it comes from the cocoa plant ... crush the leaves to the point where they become liquid and dry them up using bright light and the powder that remains is the one we're familiar to seeing in the movies ...
cocaine messes up the human body pretty bad, you always see that one extra hyper person that is crusing the cocoa leaves barefoot, n he's always trembling ...
but.. purified cocaine is used a lot ... the cocoa plant has its uses... if im not mistaken both coca cola and some forms of chocolate are derived from the same plant ... also, novacaine, which is basically purified cocaine is used to numb a certain part of the body for surgeries... dentists use it to freeze the teeth when they're working on them ...

they have their uses... personally, its not in my interest ... but like u said "to each his own"..... and, if it helps u with your lyrics, then well... keep it up?