• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

marijuana

skipper

legalize it and tax it heavly---

use the tax profit for either health care or reduced tution at public univeristies----

skipper

atourina

u know what they should do.... sell it in stores :)... tax it if its in stores... but still have dealers... and if they get busted.. just get a small fine for trafficing...

as long as its legal..i dont care how i get it :baby:

chaldean86

lol imagine like 5 years from now they sell weed in those lil candy machines.. where u put in a quarter or a loonie then twist that lil knob and a dime comes out of the lil door.

skipper

i think it should be legalized and sold in a controled matter via stores---

so dealers shoudl still get busted and arrested---

the whole point is to control the product (i.e. pure not cut with crap) and have method of regaining profits (i.e. taxes) to use for the society--

skipper

chaldean86

skipper said:
i think it should be legalized and sold in a controled matter via stores---

so dealers shoudl still get busted and arrested---

the whole point is to control the product (i.e. pure not cut with crap) and have method of regaining profits (i.e. taxes) to use for the society--

skipper

yah but selling it in stores, charging all that tax on top of it will make it too expensive. Plus, the better tha bud, the higher the price, in a store's perspective, ofcourse. People will still look into the streets for weed cuz first off..
a)they can get it cheaper

b)they can get more of it for a lower price, depending how well u know the dealer

c) they can trust the weed isnt laced or sprayed with with toxic chemicals such as windex.

d) It would be easy if some people decide to rob the dealer of his weed and money instead of paying him,because there's no camera's, plus he might be alone. It would be much harder to rob the store clerk of weed cuz camera's n shit

So the dealing on the streets will never stop, despite the fact of distribution in markets and stores.

atourina

if they ever do legalize it... which they most likely never will (bastards)... i dont think i'd actually go into a store and buy it..

as long as i can smoke it freely in from of the cops.. then ill be happy :mrgreen:

raiderz

this is crazy...

Have u seen what a guy that has been smoking weed for a while sounds like.....jeeez . Te shittt is bad for u .....no matter how u look at it.
Your kidding yourselves if u think it doesnt make a difference.

Weve all played with it at one time or another and because of that u should be smart enough to understand its purpose.

BeLLaMaFIa

legalize it..y?? cuz i guess so many ppl do it anyways.. and i knwo somebody's gonna say so wat if everybody does heroin..not the same thing..besides teh short high it gives u i dont c any harm in it.. wait it destroys brain cells too la?? dr skipper u can take this one :mrgreen:

i've never smoked it.. lol.... :angel2:

assyrian_dude

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm well here in canada

there changing the cigarette displays soo that the customers dont even see them anymore, soo they wont get tempted to buy them :mrgreen:

i think one of the provinces does it already, and were not too far behind :mrgreen:

soooooooooo if they do that to sigs, what makes you think they?ll start selling weed in stores :bangin:

CANADA RULES :clap:

well for non-smokers anyways :lol:

all the bars and clubs are non-smoking and make you go outside

dont ask about windsor, i think its cuz of the high american tourist that they changed it or something :2guns:

skipper

actually heroin on a pure uses is associated with a functioning life style---what causes the damage is heroin is usually cut with other chemicals and in addition most users used dirty needles so they are likely to develeop HIV, Hepatitis B or C, or even Right-Sided Endocarditis---

now if heroin was used in prue sterile method a person can be compatible with a functioning life---

there is an argument for legalization but if there is legalization it should still be illegal for drug dealers to sell it on the street---

chaldean---

you telling me you rather trust a dealers bag over FDA controlled bag of weed from the store---

skipper

atourina

raiderz said:
this is crazy...

Have u seen what a guy that has been smoking weed for a while sounds like.....jeeez . Te shittt is bad for u .....no matter how u look at it.
Your kidding yourselves if u think it doesnt make a difference.

Weve all played with it at one time or another and because of that u should be smart enough to understand its purpose.

actually.. yeah.. i have.. i KNOW it fries the hell outta my braincells.. but at the same time.. i like it.. cuz it calms me down.. when im stressing out.. which is all the time.. just light up a joint.. and ur 100 times more relaxed... :)

but then again.. it affects everyone differently

BeLLaMaFIa

lol now skipper is promoting the use of heroin..haha j/k :razz:

atourina theres other ways to relax urself ;-)

toronto clubs dont allow smoking?? omg that's so cool!! i hate coming out of a club and smelling like a ferakin ash tray.. u have to wash ur hair like 5x for the stupid smell to go awy :ban:

atourina

yeah.. other ways... but i like this way better.. cuz it puts me to sleep right after.. plus .. i love the feeling :)

atourina

i noticed that.. when ur not smoking it.. it smells 4958349583749 times worse.. than it does when u are smoking it...

same with cigarettes... im a smoker.. and i cant stand the smell of cigarettes when im not smoking one.. :sick:

skipper

i didnt promote the use of heroin--- :(

weed is indicative of the development of a schizoid mental state (a state of schizophrenia)

there is alot of damage done by weed--it isint harmless by any means--

skipper

atourina

skipper said:
i didnt promote the use of heroin--- :(

weed is indicative of the development of a schizoid mental state (a state of schizophrenia)

there is alot of damage done by weed--it isint harmless by any means--

skipper

that i agree with... (but im still gonna smoke it)