• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

LOL ITALY

jonadona

F@#k yeah!  Where are all the fake Italy fans that don't even show up or know how to say anything unless they win the world cup by accident? lol

Zaya

jonadona said:
F@#k yeah!  Where are all the fake Italy fans that don't even show up or know how to say anything unless they win the world cup by accident? lol
haha yeah.

I always knew Italy sucked, it was a fluke when they wont it and its funny how they lost to Egypt, they embarresed our Chrisyaneh.

Zephanosuke Sama

GodismyJudge said:
Nobody likes Italy here :D. That's a good thing.
I sure as hell am not fond of those Mesopotamian (Non-Assyrian) and Canaanite Neolithic farmer descended J2 Syrid (Y-DNA) "Italians", I am of course referring to the Arabid ones, not the Europids. I don't particularly care for Sports in general, I just thought I might state my, not so humble opinion on Arabid Italians.