linda george "The Golden Collection'' cant find it anywhere

denali7432

hey guys i used to have this cd and really loved it, and i cant find it in stock anywhere..can someone help me out if they know of a place online that sells this cd?

errrm have u tried www.assyrianmarket.com or wawalap.com

they must have it......... i mena i have all her albums i could help u more just pm me

AssyrianKing92 said:
errrm have u tried www.assyrianmarket.com or wawalap.com

they must have it......... i mena i have all her albums i could help u more just pm me
ya i tryed they are out of stock of that album..i really want to get it because my mom loves that cd and shes in iraq with the armed forces and on her days off she likes to listen to assyrian music so i want to send it to her...

Check this website. You can download all the Assyrian music you want :D.

Download it here on thiw website

http://a nkawa.com/music3/index.php?n3=85_413341764&pwd=&d=0

remove the space after the a of  a nkawa ( he blocks it don't know why)

waleeta said:
Don't steal from Assyrian musicians!

If you can't get the CD anywhere then downloading is the only option. And If they are smart they could sell their singles and CD's DIGITAL. Just like iTunes. Then I think people wouldn't download the cd's.

waleeta said:
Don't steal from Assyrian musicians!

Thanks Waleeta!

Dan, unfortunately that is being used as an excuse these days to download any album.

You may be able to get this locally, depending on where you live. Otherwise, this is just a collection of songs from other albums, which you can buy.

WE SHOULD MAKE IT LIKE A SIN/CRIME TO DOWNLOAD ASSYRIAN MUSIC ILLEGALLY. PERIOD.

Like godismyjudge said, it is time for an Assyrian iTunes, which I have thought about from as far back as 2003 or so.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Thanks Waleeta!

Dan, unfortunately that is being used as an excuse these days to download any album.

You may be able to get this locally, depending on where you live. Otherwise, this is just a collection of songs from other albums, which you can buy.

WE SHOULD MAKE IT LIKE A SIN/CRIME TO DOWNLOAD ASSYRIAN MUSIC ILLEGALLY. PERIOD.

Like godismyjudge said, it is time for an Assyrian iTunes, which I have thought about from as far back as 2003 or so.

ASHOOR

Oh the thing is. Thanks to the internet I can buy them but in Holland it is very hard to get Assyrian music. I have a lot of tapes and CD's by West Assyrian singers. But the East Assyrians giners don't sell much CD's here. And I never listen to music on CD I only listen to music on my iPhone and Computer. SO I want everything digital.

Hey Ashoor. Don't you know someone who could make an Assyrian iTunes? Or Maybe you can?

Ashoor, you should do it mate. Open up an Assyrian Digital mp3 download store. Call all the artists and give them a big chunk of the sales. This way, they don't even have any expenses with CD's, covers and stores stealing their money.

Back