• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Latest Music Video

AssyrianDrummer

Sorry to keep spamming you guys... here a little collection from a couple of gigs that we put into a video... just released 5 minutes ago!

[youtube]JJyNERVH4P4[/youtube]

:)

P.S: I am the the who took his bath robe on tour so i can stay warm  :giggle:

Ashuriena

First of all, how dare you spam us! Hahahaha, just kidding.

Dude, that was sick! You guys are awesome!! I like how you guys broke it down at 4:48, that was tight.

And for some reason, your lead singer reminds me of Jay from Jay & Silent Bob when he sings... not the other times in the video when he's just chillin', but only when he sings.

AssyrianDrummer

Ashuriena said:
First of all, how dare you spam us! Hahahaha, just kidding.

Dude, that was sick! You guys are awesome!! I like how you guys broke it down at 4:48, that was tight.

And for some reason, your lead singer reminds me of Jay from Jay & Silent Bob when he sings... not the other times in the video when he's just chillin', but only when he sings.

haha! we have a guy who is part of the road crew called Callum and he looks like silent Bob! So we call em both that!
thankyou for your comments!  :wavetowel:

jacob said:
Needs more chicks.    :lol:

Good eye candy i agree! Although i often do get "i thought you were a chick with a hairy chest from a quick look"  :bangin:

I will work on the hot strippers / J-lo music vid for you  :shades:

AssyrianDrummer

Superd0lma said:
Wow I actually enjoyed that good jobs kids!

:giggle: Thankyou :)

kids! i guess i can be classed as one for being the youngest at 19  :razz: oldest guy is 22... i am just a midget stood at 5'8"  :wavetowel:

AssyrianDrummer

Superd0lma said:
Kids is better than nothing =) Assyrian men are cursed with being short its a terrible tragedy I tell ya!

haha i also have the curse of a big nose and hands like bricks ... oh and a hairy chest  :bangin:

AssyrianDrummer

Superd0lma said:
Sweetheart,those are manly features what do you expect a tiny nose, hairless body, and you know what they say about having small hands  :blush: and basically look like a drag queen or better yet like this guy/gal

Be thankful for what you have. And I like you just the way you are  :) :)

waheeey  :shades: Basimta!

:giggle:

ahaha that guy is disgusting! lol