Is she the right one ?

Phenomenon

It's pretty well known that the guys fall for the beauty. We do not use the brain, but our "mirat" when thinking.

But, have not we wondered, if that girl is interested in me ? and once we are hooked up, is she going to accept me like how am I ?

I've allways beleived in, acting the way I'm, not changing personality, watching my mouth, doing the old crazy things that I used to do with my own friends, like

Playing drums while driving & listning on music on the highway, or screaming "WAKHROOOOOOOOOOOOOO EJEH GRENDAYZAR" while accelarting into the high-way.

It's the best thing for you to show the girl your bad sides "it's a little bit exaggerated, but it will help you, psychologically". The girl may have some points of view on your behavour, but hay, that is how you work. It's up to you how you want to deal with her reaction. For my part, my answer was, I'm still not living with you, but you know that I love you & you are pretty sure that I'm going to sacrifice alot.

Selawa!
Starting the next sunday, I've to enter the church & listen to God's words, instead of standing outside, talking bullshit & the friends.

Awww, I think you 2 make a great couple and she is the one. Everyday for the past few months you posted about the problems her family was putting you through, and now you're together, so that is a sign

If you 2 love eachother, you will accept eachothers flaws and help eachother understand and grow together.

Wow enough Dr. Phil for me.

:eekout:

God I've become so talkative lately and I always have something to say about everything!

Maybe it's the 2 teas & 2 coffees?!

You want more Dr. Phil, there's a price to pay for that, you know! But you're too mean. I actually thought you were the sweetest gentleman, on AVN.

:angelnot:

Ya, a gentlemen you want to take advantage of for your precious assyrios :no2: ! But hey, lets forget everything else I've given right? lol. I'd give you some if you were honest and not using guilt trips in order to get them :mrgreen: . I say a BIG NO NO to ulterior motives :nono:

You're the mean one :mrgreen:

I actually thought you were one of the nicest people around here (I can throw in guilt trips too :giggle: )

I think Gilbert and Zina should just hook up already. What does everyone else think? :baby: :ban:

but to answer your question Phenomenon, I believe that you should just act yourself, do the same things you always have (as long as they arent disgusting and illicit) and if the woman loves you for who you are, she will love you for all of your good characteristics, as well as the little things that drive her nuts.

gilbert said:
Ya, a gentlemen you want to take advantage of for your precious assyrios :no2: ! But hey, lets forget everything else I've given right? lol. I'd give you some if you were honest and not using guilt trips in order to get them :mrgreen: . I say a BIG NO NO to ulterior motives :nono:

You're the mean one :mrgreen:

I actually thought you were one of the nicest people around here (I can throw in guilt trips too :giggle: )

Whoa easy there! You haven't given me anything, everyone has donated, except YOU, you JEW!

And don't ask me to be honest, because you're lying too. The first thing you said to me, first time we met was, "why are you so mean online?".

So for this I deserve all of your precious assyros :2hearts:

gilbert said:

You thought I was one of the nicest people, when the first thing you ever said to me was "why are you so mean online"

therefore you are lying, you never thought I was one of the nicest.

HonDa_RaCiNg_GurL said:
gilbert said:

You thought I was one of the nicest people, when the first thing you ever said to me was "why are you so mean online"

therefore you are lying, you never thought I was one of the nicest.

That was pure sarcasm! lol. I thought you'd pick up on it.

And I wasnt lying. After I met you, it was all different. You can only tell so much from online remember. You are a nice person.

....But why are you being all mean right now! I hope its all a joke.

gilbert said:
Doogleh!

You give me Assyrios! Be the nice person you are and donate me some :mrgreen:

Stick your assyros up your arse, you're the only one that didn't donate. When you see a homeless person, you probably laugh at them and walk away.

You're going to HELL, first class.

Back