• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Is Honor killing common among Assyrians?

Etain

He could be wrong,but a Libyan friend of mine told me honor killings are most common in Egypt. Supposedly some Christians do it too.

mrzurnaci

Etain said:
He could be wrong,but a Libyan friend of mine told me honor killings are most common in Egypt. Supposedly some Christians do it too.

Ahhh but how many Christians out of the total compared to how many Muslims out of the total?

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
Illinois actually listed us as the most unusual ethnicity lol
What does that mean?

Anyway, to answer this thread, I have heard of one Assyrian honor killing.

A girl fell for a Muslim man and eloped with him. The brother knew of this. So he hunted them down and eventually killed them both. Methinks he's that incestuous sicko who's jealous that his sister enjoys a cock other than his. And when he heard it's a Muslim one, his fury  and rage skyrocketed. I don't think he did in the name of religion, but more in the name of his ego and pride.

mrzurnaci

Neon said:
What does that mean?

Anyway, to answer this thread, I have heard of one Assyrian honor killing.

A girl fell for a Muslim man and eloped with him. The brother knew of this. So he hunted them down and eventually killed them both. Methinks he's that incestuous sicko who's jealous that his sister enjoys a cock other than his. And when he heard it's a Muslim one, his fury  and rage skyrocketed. I don't think he did in the name of religion, but more in the name of his ego and pride.

to be honest, I would've killed the Muslim guy too lol. incestuous and not just an overprotective brother which sounds 100x more plausible?

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
to be honest, I would've killed the Muslim guy too lol. incestuous and not just an overprotective brother which sounds 100x more plausible?
Incestuous, or at least repressed incestuous feelings. 

I doubt that you would kill him. You will just be estranged from them.

mrzurnaci

Neon said:
Incestuous, or at least repressed incestuous feelings. 

I doubt that you would kill him. You will just be estranged from them.

still sounds more overprotective than incestuous-ness...

Secondly, knowing what I know about Islam, I'd kill him lmao.

well, realistically, I'd attempt to get him to leave Islam, whether a different religion or no religion at all.

If that doesn't work, the last resort will have to do!

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
still sounds more overprotective than incestuous-ness...

Secondly, knowing what I know about Islam, I'd kill him lmao.

well, realistically, I'd attempt to get him to leave Islam, whether a different religion or no religion at all.

If that doesn't work, the last resort will have to do!
It's the husband's job to kill the man that his wife cheated with. It's pretty "incestuous" if a brother would do this, even if it isn't actually incestuous. It just would look like it. Same way a man getting sensuous massage from another would look pretty "gay" even if it isn't done in a sexual or gay way. Get it?

Dude, you're pretty hypocritical to even think of killing someone considering how against Islam you are. You're perfectly aware that Muslims perpetrate this and you've stood against their barbarism a lot in your posts - So why mimic them? Or do you also have incestuous tendencies yourself where you have a "thing" for your female siblings? Lol.

mrzurnaci

Neon said:
It's the husband's job to kill the man that his wife cheated with. It's pretty "incestuous" if a brother would do this, even if it isn't actually incestuous. It just would look like it. Same way a man getting sensuous massage from another would look pretty "gay" even if it isn't done in a sexual or gay way. Get it?

Dude, you're pretty hypocritical to even think of killing someone considering how against Islam you are. You're perfectly aware that Muslims perpetrate this and you've stood against their barbarism a lot in your posts - So why mimic them? Or do you also have incestuous tendencies yourself where you have a "thing" for your female siblings? Lol.

>>> "Same way a man getting sensuous massage from another would look pretty "gay" even if it isn't done in a sexual or gay way. Get it?"
Then how would it be 'gay' if it's not done in a sexual/gay way?

>>> Dude, you're pretty hypocritical to even think of killing someone considering how against Islam you are. You're perfectly aware that Muslims perpetrate this and you've stood against their barbarism a lot in your posts - So why mimic them?

Killing isn't a strictly Islamic thing... Secondly, Muslims who kill or have the will to kill only understand force. Why do you think the liberal/leftist tactical of compromising with terrorists does not work?

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
Then how would it be 'gay' if it's not done in a sexual/gay way?
A guy getting sensually massaged by another guy still looks gay as hell, even if it isn't actually intended to be gay.

Killing isn't a strictly Islamic thing... Secondly, Muslims who kill or have the will to kill only understand force.
You're right. Executing or killing someone who's savagely murdered dozens is justified and it has nothing to do with Islam. But killing your sister's innocent partner because of his religion is f*cked up and irrational. Muslims are usually capable of this and even some Ezedis who have a nomadic belief system are taught to do such things. You're obviously not part of a religion that teaches you to do honor killings. Or are you now?

As a compassionate and rational Assyrian you should be more diplomatic, don't you think? Maybe try converting him out his religion or just warn your sister about him. Killing him won't make you look heroic, it will make you look like a nomadic village savage or a religious extremist.

Why do you think the liberal/leftist tactical of compromising with terrorists does not work?
What? How do Islamic-style honor killings of innocents even compare to murderous, savage terrorists who actually deserve to die? Way to make false comparisons.

mrzurnaci

Neon said:
A guy getting sensually massaged by another guy still looks gay as hell, even if it isn't actually intended to be gay.
You're right. Executing or killing someone who's savagely murdered dozens is justified and it has nothing to do with Islam. But killing your sister's innocent partner because of his religion is f*cked up and irrational. Muslims are usually capable of this and even some Ezedis who have a nomadic belief system are taught to do such things. You're obviously not part of a religion that teaches you to do honor killings. Or are you now?

As a compassionate and rational Assyrian you should be more diplomatic, don't you think? Maybe try converting him out his religion or just warn your sister about him. Killing him won't make you look heroic, it will make you look like a nomadic village savage or a religious extremist.

The way to look at it is like this.
What if your family member married a Nazi?
Secondly, he ain't innocent if he thinks non-Muslims should be killed with no remorse on the Muslims part just like how the Qur'an and Hadith says :)
But obviously, he wouldn't say that to you or your family's faces or else he'd never be able to marry your relative.

Thirdly, do I need to remind you that Islam dictates that Muslim men who marry non-Muslim women will automatically make the children Muslim?

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
The way to look at it is like this.
What if your family member married a Nazi?
Secondly, he ain't innocent if he thinks non-Muslims should be killed with no remorse on the Muslims part just like how the Qur'an and Hadith says :)
But obviously, he wouldn't say that to you or your family's faces or else he'd never be able to marry your relative.

Thirdly, do I need to remind you that Islam dictates that Muslim men who marry non-Muslim women will automatically make the children Muslim?
That's all true and I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean I should murder him (and the Nazi included)! I will find diplomatic ways to break them up. If not, then maybe a lifelong estrangement would be the answer.

mrzurnaci

Neon said:
That's all true and I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean I should murder him (and the Nazi included)! I will find diplomatic ways to break them up. If not, then maybe a lifelong estrangement would be the answer.
That's the most 150% Assyrian thing you've ever said lol.

mrzurnaci

Assyrian Nationalist said:
I love ghost reading Mrzurnai and Neon's arguments.  :yeah:

??..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _??--~'''''~-?: : : : '|
??..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_??-: : : : : : : : ~--?_: |'
???|::::::|: : : ?--~~'''~~''''''''-??_..?~''''''''''''?|
???|:::::,':_??-|: : :_?---~: : :|''??''''|: ~---?_: ||
??..,~-,_/'': : : |: :(_ o__): : |: : : :|:(_o__): \..|
??../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-?_____|
??..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :?: : : : :-,: : : : : : : :\
???',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
???.'-,-': : : : : :___?-: : :'': : ?''~~'': ': : ~--|'