I want to cry

~*Merooona*~ said:
DAVID... how the heck are u doing a double major and 2 minors??!?!? All in 4 years??? GOOD FOR YOU!  :)

It's going to be 4.5 actually. I took 18 units each semester my first two years in college and I was already a sophomore unit-wise when I came in as a freshman.

Shami... you wrote? You didn't have a multiple choice exam??? Tell me why I chose western to do undergrad in!!!
awww sh*t!! I had when that happens! Was it worth alot?? OH WELL IT IS DONE AND OVER WITH!! on to the next!!!

mine was ok.. alot better than the midterm.. we got raped on the midterm! I walked out feeling more confident. But it was 100 questions so I can get 10 wrong and still get a 90 on the final. If I get more than that I'll be pissed.. just cuz my midterm was horrific.

I have path on saturday and I don't feel like studying

David.. that's awesome! I wish we had the college option here too but we don't.

Shami said:
Thats how it is in the USA, in Canada University is University and College is what you guys call Community College.

Ahh... yeah I never went to community college, just straight to a university.

David said:
Errm... what do you mean college option? I use college and university interchangeably. :)

From what I know in the states.. you can do a couple of years in college and use those credits to transfer to a university. My friend is doing that with pharmacy.. she's going to community college and applying straight from there into pharmacy school  :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

So i thought you meant.. u went to a community college first then went to university.

Yeah shami.. for our programs, going to a college would of been a complete waste of time and money because those credits mean nothing once you go to university here.

Back