• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

I have converted!

AssyrianDrummer

yes it is true.... I have finally given in and bought an Ipad!

Now i can be one of those post middle class white men that sit in Starbucks with an Ipad and a Mocha with a copy of the broadsheets taking up all the room! lol

I tried to avoid it, but they are just AMAZING.  :wavetowel:

newguy

I recently bought an Iphone, and your right these products are amazing! I don't like the way apple likes to dictate certain settings of the Iphone though..

Jones

AssyrianDrummer said:
Now i can be one of those post middle class white men that sit in Starbucks with an Ipad and a Mocha with a copy of the broadsheets taking up all the room! lol

:giggle:

But why aren't they reading their broadsheet on their shiny new electronic-candy?  :pcpunch2: lol

Lovemoon

Why do you like to confuse us? I thought you were going to say you converted to Islamic lol  :razz:

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Lovemoon said:
Why do you like to confuse us? I thought you were going to say you converted to Islamic lol  :razz:

LOL I know oup ana pqele leby before I opened...

see this is why I don't like misleading titles!

By the way I have an iPad too, my fiance bought it for me for my last birthday. While it could be fun or playing and reading, sometimes I go weeks without even touching it. I am too busy reading real books and magazines.

ASHOOR

AssyrianDrummer

ASHOOR said:
LOL I know oup ana pqele leby before I opened...

see this is why I don't like misleading titles!

By the way I have an iPad too, my fiance bought it for me for my last birthday. While it could be fun or playing and reading, sometimes I go weeks without even touching it. I am too busy reading real books and magazines.

ASHOOR

As i prefer a real book in my hand to read, i love it for the organised side and the great apps!

Free_Assyria

my 30th is coming up and my wife said she will buy me one but here is the thing.
I dont know if i want to fully convert, I have a iphone 3gs i like it but i hate how its so restricted.

so if i do end up getting a ipad i will also buy a mac becuase im sick of itunes on a windows machine.