I HATE AMERICAN SCHOOLS

~*Merooona*~

OK SINCE WHEN DO I NEED TO TAKE ECONOMICS AND AMERICAN POLITICAL SCIENCE IN ORDER TO BE A GOOD PHARMACIST??????

So i'm spending 3/4 of my summer taking economics so i can apply to some american schools next year... UGHHHHHHHHH the system sucks!!!!!

PS... I'm a biology student.. i dont do economics!! To top it all off, my university thrives on its reputation for having a rigorous economics program, so of course, I get stuck taking an extra hard economics course.

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

I have a midterm tonight, i'm going to fail  :mrgreen:

I hate economics. Most boring class ever!

Political Science is easy...hahaha, you should be able to skate through that class with no problem.

But I know what you mean...I'm a Political Science and Business Management major and I had to take the most retarded classes ever. I hate Biology with a passion and I had to take that. I hated that class!

I did Economics back at school, not that i was good at it but i enjoyed it very much, but it sounds very retarded that you must study politics in order to get in PHARMACY  :blink:

But i think if im correct i understand why, you must be able to understand how politics affect the economy and vice versa...i could be wrong  :angelnot:

GAGO said:
I did Economics back at school, not that i was good at it but i enjoyed it very much, but it sounds very retarded that you must study politics in order to get in PHARMACY  :blink:

But i think if im correct i understand why, you must be able to understand how politics affect the economy and vice versa...i could be wrong  :angelnot:

No ur correct.  Politics and economy go hand in hand, i believe economics used to be called Political economy......

Why do you think I'm an Economics major and Political Science minor? I love this stuff. :mrgreen:

i love political science.. sometimes i wonder why i didnt think of doing a double major in bio and poli sci... and of course any additional course will only make a student more well rounded.. but i dont have the TIME!!! my university doesn't offer american poli sci.. only in advanced levels and only poli sci students can take that course.

i hate life.. i think en gowren bish spy ileeeee  :ranting:

Back