HOW?

khleeeta just tell him in his face i can't love you and i don't see us ending up togther .just be honst thats all what it takes then you gonna see him reesht d'jadah going :russianroulette:

ahahaaaaaaaa azizta go to the serious section and read the post i made i think it was called how do u...lmao dont give in ha. itll blow up in ur face if u do...i recently found out :(
Lovemoon said:
ashoor said:
I have an easy answer, which anyone would know:

if you are a girl, then pretend like you have found someone else, and that you are going out with him.

The guy will hate you after that, most likely :argue:

It didn't work ufff. his answer was there is nobody can love you as much as I do.

SlitUrAnkles said:
ahahaaaaaaaa azizta go to the serious section and read the post i made i think it was called how do u...lmao dont give in ha. itll blow up in ur face if u do...i recently found out :(
Lovemoon said:
ashoor said:
I have an easy answer, which anyone would know:

if you are a girl, then pretend like you have found someone else, and that you are going out with him.

The guy will hate you after that, most likely :argue:

It didn't work ufff. his answer was there is nobody can love you as much as I do.

lol I just saw it :lol:

thirstyninos, I did tell him 1000000 gahee bas mo odan lele shmaya khabree mara just jarbleh, its like he is a top that i can wear and if i don't like it i wont wear it anymore lol

annieeeeeeeeeeeeee, bala I never play anything la hard o la easy lol khena you know me I am an :angel: :lol:

AssyrianPrince21, I would never say NO to you :2hearts: ;-) khze mishkheeh lol

KrayZ, I am always honest that is why he doesn't wana leave me alone.

RadRides, I like your answer :) I am trying my best.

gilbert and HonDa_RaCiNg_GurL, he knows I am not :banned:

JohnSydney, he may ask me to prove it to him that i have one, :mrgreen: and then what should i do? looooool

Tell him that you don't feel the same way about him and tell him to move on in his life.

Thats what I told my ex :angel2:

linda said:
Tell him that you don't feel the same way about him and tell him to move on in his life.

Thats what I told my ex :angel2:

I did hamin I did so many times and its been 4 years I am telling him, sqdleeh mara o mara o lela fyada.

Thank you all for replying to my post.

Marboush said:
you had an abortion..that way he knows you are not a virgin and you possibly slept around... :mrgreen:

You are so pakha but thanks a lot alaha pakhlokh only qa dana hamzmyatokh shkhtaneh.

marbush

qam mankhipatlan ha, oop ana babi eeleh marbushnaya akhchi atkha hamzamyateh d'jadaneh leh palti min poomi

eena hala e khashwinookh qareela nasha 'cool man'

;-)

JohnSydney said:
marbush

qam mankhipatlan ha, oop ana babi eeleh marbushnaya akhchi atkha hamzamyateh d'jadaneh leh palti min poomi

eena hala e khashwinookh qareela nasha 'cool man'

;-)

Thank you Johny, yanee min kola ana nashee et ya6anon in real life you are the only one who gave razala to this guy and others didn't say anything, etlee raba eqara beokh :)

la makhyat mishkha

eena leh daqra, hamasha bit doqineh khashakh, oop in oyat ghilta, eena leh mamkhiyina jani bar diyakh, pakhalta la qeta alakh ha

JohnSydney said:
la makhyat mishkha

eena leh daqra, hamasha bit doqineh khashakh, oop in oyat ghilta, eena leh mamkhiyina jani bar diyakh, pakhalta la qeta alakh ha

lol la le qeta alee, ana len brata sorta qat karban min kha mnde let elaqa. alaha pakhlon en nashee te hamzmee khabranee la sodaneh.

Marboush said:
Stop being so pakhta about it and he'll go away....it seems you are too naive and gullable....be nasty and mean...he'll not want to be near you plus I gave you that advise to get rid of him, it doesnt mean you are shikhtantha right?

Get over it and stop acting like you are so innocent for GOD's sake...

shut ur face ...dork. :)

Assy Gal said:
Marboush said:
Stop being so pakhta about it and he'll go away....it seems you are too naive and gullable....be nasty and mean...he'll not want to be near you plus I gave you that advise to get rid of him, it doesnt mean you are shikhtantha right?

AssyGal :2hearts:

Marboush, You are more pakhta than me, I can't be nasty and mean like you sorry, and yah girls who sleep around are shikhtanee. Anyways I was going to ignore your post, but Assy typed something so i wanted to reply to her.

Lovemoon said:
Assy Gal said:
Marboush said:

AssyGal :2hearts:

Marboush, You are more pakhta than me, I can't be nasty and mean like you sorry, and yah girls who sleep around are shikhtanee. Anyways I was going to ignore your post, but Assy typed something so i wanted to reply to her.

hassa 3ofeena meenh o goleelee sh9ar bel 8atheeah ha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:huglove:

LOVIEE...SHE CANNN STICKK IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.! IF I SEEE ANOTHER POST FROM HER..IM GONNAA FREAK OUT ON HER.

GAYY PPL ALWAYSSS COME OUTT OFF NO WHERE.

LOOL FRENNCH BOYYY :2hearts:

Lovemoon said:
hungryNinos bala hechmndee.

a'lha ysa3dej khaeety :mrgreen: .by the way why you don't try to ask some help from his best friend and make him(his best friend)talk to him about both of you and how you guys can't make it ,and see what is gona come out of it :angel3:

Renee said:
Lovemoon said:
Can you make someone to hate you? I am talking about if someone loves u so much, and wants to be with you for the rest of his/her life, and you don't want him/her and u want to make him/her to forget about you.

PS: don't waist your time if you don't have good answers please.

I don't think making them hate you is the right way to go. Just be completely honest about your feelings and make sure it's constant. Don't waver, if you don't see a future for you two, tell him and don't give him mixed signals. Be patient as it will take time, but if you keep constant then it will work 9 times out of 10!

Renee said it best. Just be honest. He will move on eventualy believe me, they all do

Lovemoon said:
Ninos lela sodanta qat moran nashee khene go daha qasat. ;-) , do u still use yahoo?

am sorry hun i had a phone call,thats why i could't reply back.yes i do still ues yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mrgreen:

Back