HOW?

Lovemoon

Can you make someone to hate you? I am talking about if someone loves u so much, and wants to be with you for the rest of his/her life, and you don't want him/her and u want to make him/her to forget about you.

PS: don't waist your time if you don't have good answers please.

I have an easy answer, which anyone would know:

if you are a girl, then pretend like you have found someone else, and that you are going out with him.

The guy will hate you after that, most likely :argue:

Lovemoon said:
Can you make someone to hate you? I am talking about if someone loves u so much, and wants to be with you for the rest of his/her life, and you don't want him/her and u want to make him/her to forget about you.

YESSS...I MADEE SOMEONEE ON HERE HATEEE MEEE.... :mrgreen: I THINK U KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT :mrgreen:

ashoor said:
I have an easy answer, which anyone would know:

if you are a girl, then pretend like you have found someone else, and that you are going out with him.

The guy will hate you after that, most likely :argue:

It didn't work ufff. his answer was there is nobody can love you as much as I do.

wow this guy is so nice and pure lool.

how about if you ask him out one day, and then wait for him at some place with another guy. then say "hi i want to introduce you to my bf..."

shareh :mrgreen:

Candy Shop said:
tell them that ur cheating on them...and u were always cheating on them and you were using them..

it will break thier heart so bad and they will wish to kill you once they see you..

good luck with that. :(

This is if you are with them that you can say you are cheatting on them.

ashoor said:

how about if you ask him out one day, and then wait for him at some place with another guy. then say "hi i want to introduce you to my bf..."

Would you come with me lol and be my bf for that day? lol

Assy, lol maybe that person didn't wana be with you for the rest of his life.

Lovemoon said:

I am of the belief that most violent crimes are predicated on hate. Assault of any kind, murder, rape, etc. all begin with the fundamental hatred by one person of another.

just be careful of what r u wishing for :innocent:

Joy said:
Lovemoon said:

I am of the belief that most violent crimes are predicated on hate. Assault of any kind, murder, rape, etc. all begin with the fundamental hatred by one person of another.

you are scaring me man :(

Lovemoon said:
Joy said:
Lovemoon said:

you are scaring me man :(

sorry, but a girl gotta say what a girl gotta say :angelnot:

Lovemoon said:
ashoor said:

Would you come with me lol and be my bf for that day? lol

Assy, lol maybe that person didn't wana be with you for the rest of his life.

I would, anything for my lovely AVNers. But I need protection, in case he has a gun, like joy alluded to :mrgreen:

HMMM....LOVIEE WHO U TALKING ABOUT? THE SAMEE GUY U TOLD ME ABOUT BEFOREEE? ORR IS HE ANOTHER FOB FROM TORONTO? ;-)

Assy Gal said:
HMMM....LOVIEE WHO U TALKING ABOUT? THE SAMEE GUY U TOLD ME ABOUT BEFOREEE? ORR IS HE ANOTHER FOB FROM TORONTO? ;-)

lol no this is another guy.

Ashoor, you would do that just cause I am one of you AVNers :(

Lovemoon said:

Lovemooon... I wont accept "NO" as an answer....... :no: ....

Just give in and accept my proposal....... :sleep: .... i Promise u'll be happy for the rest of ur life... :yes: :angel3: :yes:

Lovemoon said:

I don't think making them hate you is the right way to go. Just be completely honest about your feelings and make sure it's constant. Don't waver, if you don't see a future for you two, tell him and don't give him mixed signals. Be patient as it will take time, but if you keep constant then it will work 9 times out of 10!

If you play hard to get, that person is going to want you more. =)

Back