• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

HOW?

thirstyninos

Lovemoon said:
Assy Gal said:
Marboush said:
Stop being so pakhta about it and he'll go away....it seems you are too naive and gullable....be nasty and mean...he'll not want to be near you plus I gave you that advise to get rid of him, it doesnt mean you are shikhtantha right?

Get over it and stop acting like you are so innocent for GOD's sake...

shut ur face ...dork. :)

AssyGal :2hearts:

Marboush, You are more pakhta than me, I can't be nasty and mean like you sorry, and yah girls who sleep around are shikhtanee. Anyways I was going to ignore your post, but Assy typed something so i wanted to reply to her.

hassa 3ofeena meenh o goleelee sh9ar bel 8atheeah ha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Assy Gal

:huglove:

LOVIEE...SHE CANNN STICKK IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.! IF I SEEE ANOTHER POST FROM HER..IM GONNAA FREAK OUT ON HER.

GAYY PPL ALWAYSSS COME OUTT OFF NO WHERE.

LOOL FRENNCH BOYYY :2hearts:

thirstyninos

Lovemoon said:
hungryNinos bala hechmndee.

a'lha ysa3dej khaeety :mrgreen: .by the way why you don't try to ask some help from his best friend and make him(his best friend)talk to him about both of you and how you guys can't make it ,and see what is gona come out of it :angel3:

peachy

Renee said:
Lovemoon said:
Can you make someone to hate you? I am talking about if someone loves u so much, and wants to be with you for the rest of his/her life, and you don't want him/her and u want to make him/her to forget about you.

PS: don't waist your time if you don't have good answers please.

I don't think making them hate you is the right way to go. Just be completely honest about your feelings and make sure it's constant. Don't waver, if you don't see a future for you two, tell him and don't give him mixed signals. Be patient as it will take time, but if you keep constant then it will work 9 times out of 10!

Renee said it best. Just be honest. He will move on eventualy believe me, they all do

thirstyninos

Lovemoon said:
Ninos lela sodanta qat moran nashee khene go daha qasat. ;-) , do u still use yahoo?

am sorry hun i had a phone call,thats why i could't reply back.yes i do still ues yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mrgreen: