• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

How can I get Videos or Pics of the Convention Soccer Tournament

wingedbull01

New member
I am not sure to how can I get the pics or Videos of the 2009 Soccer Tournament in Chicago's Convention. If you can help, it would be much appreciated.

We were not allowed to take a video for the Final game as they have their own photographers, only to learn after we won the Final that there was No Video taken.

Any info will be greatly appreciated, from this convention or even before.

Thanks,
Winged Bull - Toronto
 

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
wingedbull01 said:
I am not sure to how can I get the pics or Videos of the 2009 Soccer Tournament in Chicago's Convention. If you can help, it would be much appreciated.

We were not allowed to take a video for the Final game as they have their own photographers, only to learn after we won the Final that there was No Video taken.
Any info will be greatly appreciated, from this convention or even before.

Thanks,
Winged Bull - Toronto


You can't be serious????  :bangin:  wow....talk about unprofessional work....



ASHOOR
 

Dalida

New member
I was at the game and there was no one video taping the game. I had forgotten my camera at the hotel or else I would have taken some pictures. It was a great game. Go TORONTO!!!
 

rumrum

Active member
Dalida said:
I was at the game and there was no one video taping the game. I had forgotten my camera at the hotel or else I would have taken some pictures. It was a great game. Go TORONTO!!!
And you call yourself a fan... tsk tsk...

(it's pick on Dalida day on AVN by the way lol)
 

jonadona

New member
Dalida said:
I was at the game and there was no one video taping the game. I had forgotten my camera at the hotel or else I would have taken some pictures. It was a great game. Go TORONTO!!!
Who forgets their camera at the hotel on vacation?  You care to tell us Rumrum? :)
 

rumrum

Active member
jonadona said:
Who forgets their camera at the hotel on vacation?  You care to tell us Rumrum? :)
No clue, must be a Canadian thing.  It's all good, I was watching the basketball games anyway.  I saw Dalida at the soccer games and it was bad luck so that's why Chicago lost.  Oh well.
 

Dalida

New member
rumrum said:
And you call yourself a fan... tsk tsk...

(it's pick on Dalida day on AVN by the way lol)
I had no sleep the day before, give me a break. lol 

jonadona said:
Who forgets their camera at the hotel on vacation?  You care to tell us Rumrum? :)
I do.  :sadangel: It was a great game.

rumrum said:
No clue, must be a Canadian thing.  It's all good, I was watching the basketball games anyway.  I saw Dalida at the soccer games and it was bad luck so that's why Chicago lost.  Oh well.
I'm the reason Toronto won oh and also the fact the chicago team didn't know how to pass the ball to each other.  :lol:

Chicago lost at basketball because you were watching it Rum. If you were watching the soccer game it would be 10-1 for toronto instead of the 4-1 win.  :razz:

 

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Why is it that Canadian teams always do good at the convention?

That is a good thing of course, I am not complaining.

It is ironic that we have good teams at the convention considering that Canada is virtually the only country in the world with no professional soccer league.


ASHOOR
 

rumrum

Active member
Dalida said:
I had no sleep the day before, give me a break. lol 

I do.  :sadangel: It was a great game.

I'm the reason Toronto won oh and also the fact the chicago team didn't know how to pass the ball to each other.  :lol:

Chicago lost at basketball because you were watching it Rum. If you were watching the soccer game it would be 10-1 for toronto instead of the 4-1 win.  :razz:
You forgot to mention how dirty they played and knocked out our best player (#18).  It wasn't a coincidence that they kept going after him.  Oh well, they won, its soccer so not really that big of a fan.  I was more pi$$ed off at Chicago losing to Detroit in Basketball by a last second shot...grrrrrr
 

wingedbull01

New member
Deyala Nashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... #18 was not even that good. When he slipped on the side line and the Toronto player got a yellow card, who got the ball???? THINK !!!!

Toronto got the ball, because the ball was in front of the Chicago bench and everyone was crying foul, so the referee wanted to calm them down. lol ..... Again, you have to know how to win, and know how to lose also.
 

wingedbull01

New member
Why? what was wrong with that team in the convention?
When they win, they are real and when they don't, they are not?

Detroit Michigan wanted to come to the convention, but they have 90% of the team non Assyrian/Chaldeans and they had real convenors this time to check the IDs, so they couldn't come and participate.
 

jonadona

New member
Like I said, play a real detroit team...  The only teams that are all Chaldeans/Assyrians do not even play in the top league in Michigan. 

If you wanna play an all Assyrian team, then they should ask Detroit to pick the top players from there.  Our best teams are mixed in Detroit.  I don't get this segregation.  It's so Nazi-like.  Our teams will never be good unless the players mix. 
 

wingedbull01

New member
But the players do mix !!!!
Detroit had at least 3 non-Assyrian/Chaldean players in each team of the 3 teams.
You have to understand that they only do that for the convention so that the Assyrian players would showcase their game.

If it was open, Toronto would have had at least 8 starters that are non-Assyrians.

Any ways, any one with pictures or videos for the Convention games? I was playing all the time and they tell me that no video was taken or even pictures !!!!
 
Top