• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

How American Are You?

Whatever

You Are 21% American

You're as American as Key Lime Tofu Pie
Otherwise known as un-American!
You belong in Cairo or Paris...
Get out fast - before you end up in Gitmo!

Thank God as i live in England

Salem

You Are 19% American

You're as American as Key Lime Tofu Pie
Otherwise known as un-American!
You belong in Cairo or Paris...
Get out fast - before you end up in Gitmo!

shamirum

Assy Gal said:
SHAME :banned:

U AMERICANNSSS U SHOULDDD BE GETTING MOREEEE :bann: ....

The questions are beyond pathetic and sarcastic, lol, that's why. If I had to choose between being an "apple pie American" that hates on others (such as saying that Canadians don't even count as having their own nation, which is what one of the choices to the answers implied, joking about how some Americans make fun of Canada), or a liberal person that's open-minded, then I'd choose to be myself (liberal, more open-minded) even if the quiz rates me as less of an American. I don't hate, I participate! :angelnot:

Assy Gal

shamirum said:
Assy Gal said:

The questions are beyond pathetic and sarcastic, lol, that's why. If I had to choose between being an "apple pie American" that hates on others (such as saying that Canadians don't even count as having their own nation, which is what one of the choices to the answers implied, joking about how some Americans make fun of Canada), or a liberal person that's open-minded, then I'd choose to be myself (liberal, more open-minded) even if the quiz rates me as less of an American. I don't hate, I participate! :angelnot:

u're just replying to get assyrossss :2guns:

shamirum

Assy Gal said:
shamirum said:
Assy Gal said:

u're just replying to get assyrossss :2guns:

Nooooooooooooooope!!! That would be YOU my love! :bangin:

Well, maybe a little me! :angelnot:

MAFIA187

You Are 59% American

Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!

CAMPPAIN

*Plays Hulk Hogans theme song*
"I am a real American,
Fight for the rights of everyman,
I am a real American"

citizen.jpg

100% beaotches, I don't need no stinkin survey ju cacaroaches!