• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

HORTO MAGIKO - what happen?

Free_Assyria

[youtube]u0rMe2Vyb9E[/youtube]

Assyriska did this chant a few months ago i thought they were going to start doing it at every match
i cant seem to find the clip does anyone have it? or know if they are still doing it?

Herro You

I heard them signing it in a recent youtube video, I think when they were celebrating the derby in the Assyriska Association club before it burnt down.

Enki

I was there for that (btw if you forgot, thats why your jersey was soaked in champagne lol).

I was so lost! I had no idea what they were saying! I just kept drinking and mumbled what they were saying and jumped when they jumped. Ahhh good times!

Free_Assyria

Enki said:
I was there for that (btw if you forgot, thats why your jersey was soaked in champagne lol).

I was so lost! I had no idea what they were saying! I just kept drinking and mumbled what they were saying and jumped when they jumped. Ahhh good times!

ol that just makes it even more special this jersey has history.
Enki i noticed its got Eddie signature fuk i feel like crying im listening to this

[youtube]mxpdUWvrfio[/youtube]

Enki

Thanks for the video yawal! I'm all depressed again! Eddie was the best man. I loved the way he played! My favourite by far.

--------

In regards to the jersey, I hate to remember it to be honest. When I asked Ninos the team doctor at the time, to take my jersey in the dressing room for signatures, Eddie was among the first who took it from him and made sure to get the guys to sign it.

Cherish that jersey!