• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Canadian BACON!

RebelRebel

I love Canadian bacon....

RebelRebel

*Please sticky this or else I will resort to discrimination towards all Canadian bacon lovers and will not post anymore!!!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Let us just sticky everything, even if it is not Canadian, how about that? LOL JK

Our threads are not good enough, so we need to sticky them in order for people to notice :(

ASHOOR

A

annieeeeeeeeeeeeee

How about this. We don't have stickies at all, and then when people ask for something to be stickied or even mention the word 'sticky', we shoot them in the face.

shamirum

annieeeeeeeeeeeeee said:
How about this. We don't have stickies at all, and then when people ask for something to be stickied or even mention the word 'sticky', we shoot them in the face.

You shouldn't have watched "Momento." Movies vith killing no good for jou! Shooting people in the face, eya muyla? Tsk tsk tsk...

Mod, please sticky this so that others can understand the dangers of watching violent films.

atourina

this should be stickied cuz it has the word CANADIAN in it... and as all know..

CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!

Come to think of it.. all my wicked debates on Canada/US should have been stickied so everyone could have read how much better Canada is :mrgreen:

canada-flag.gif

gilbert

the natives will take over north america once again. you all think theyre innocent, but theyre planning an evil plot to take over once again. what do you think those rain dances are for? natural disasters duh. they learn to create rain since toddlers and get good with it over the years. now imagine this, a million indians doing a rain dance at once... DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

BeLLaMaFIa

annieeeeeeeeeeeeee said:
i second that.. :mrgreen:

Joy

RebelRebel said:
I love Canadian bacon....

RebelRebel

*Please sticky this or else I will resort to discrimination towards all Canadian bacon lovers and will not post anymore!!!

i ate chocolate

nope, i lied, I ate dolma..........yes pointless just like this thread :banned: