Hi

LOL ROBIN, yes I'm alive, and I KNOW, omg, I am horrible for that gift bala... it's been a very hellish year for timing, same number still la?

Hi Gago, I'm well thank you, how are you doing?

Ya robin, the cell!

Good to hear gago, I hear ya, I'm hanging in there as well... Albeit by a thread, but HANGING in there no doubt :)...

Pakhalta guys, I gtg... take care and good night!

:2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:

Nahren, i miss ur "Random Question Of The Days"... and you too  :bigarmhug:  at least i get to harass ur facebook wall  :clap:

Cookie!!!!!  :bigarmhug: Spyla qam takhritlan  :beee:

atourina said:
Nahren, i miss ur "Random Question Of The Days"... and you too  :bigarmhug:  at least i get to harass ur facebook wall  :clap:

OMG, I totally forgot about those!  De yala Cookie, ta door so you can resume asking us your questions!

hi cookie!

haven't talked to u in such a long time.  how are u babycakes?!? what's new?  i'm so glad i'm done with last semester!  i'm still taking a summer class though :( hasn't started yet though

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

I miss you all too!! I know my posting is sporadic and I've been very M.I.A lately, but I will reply to each and every one of you on this post as soon as I get back... I have to step off for a few hours to help a friend with her engagement. Aww you guys, thank you all for saying hi back, I can't wait to reply!!  I'll return shortly!! Miss you all too!!  :2hearts: :2hearts: Mwahs...

-Cookie

2AMAZU - I know, it's been a very long time since I've been on AVN.  Bala I'm doing okay, hanging in there, it's been a hectic year.  How are you doing? :mrgreen:

Lovieeeeeee - Bala doosha, same ol, school and work lol.. Long time oo bes :p!  Mo minakh? :bigarmhug:

Shamoooseeeeey - Lich lol, yes I know it's been ages, but you are more then welcome to poke me ;).. Uh on facebook LOL.. Miss you too dahling! :bigarmhug:

Carro - Aww, hi hunny :bigarmhug: ... Ahh c'mon lol, qoola aya AVN and it's been empty.. You make me blush :blush: lol.. Man I feel like It's been forever, but it's been umm maybe a few terms since I've been here la?

Atourinaaaa - LOL... You really miss my random questions of the day ha lol... Okay I'll start bringing those back ;)!  Aww I miss you too :bigarmhug: :2hearts: ... HAHA ya you can harass my facebook as much as you'd like :p !

Vala - Wellich lol... It's so nice to hear from you and everyone again as well :) ! Aww you're much too kind, well I missed AVN as well!!  It's been crazy the last little bit, all this change, but I'll prevail :p

Shoes - Wellek, zakna goo patookh LOL!! :lol: Kheena don't even say you miss me, you poke me to death on facebook lol, you pet my tofu, and you write on my wall!  Bes la besookh la LOL JK :p

CiNdErElLa - Hi Hunny! :)

Atoreta Brata - Aww hi sweets, miss you too!

baklawa - Hi azista :bigarmhug: ... Aww c'mon hun, I wouldn't forget avn!!  LOL okay I will bring those random questions of the day back lol.. Kheena aten dakheet?

_diesel_ - Heee, zeh manee'leh!! Whassup yala?  How's school?  Ya I know, long time indeed!! Life hectic, but I'm hanging on!!

KhleeTa56 - Hi azista, oh I know, it's been a while bala!  I'm doin well cakes, thank you, and how are you? Congrats on finishing your last term... Oh the summer course will be done before you know it and you'll be fabulous :)!  What are you taking this summer?

E_Brock - Hi Eddie!!! :mrgreen: :bigarmhug:

Back