• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Hey!!

AssyrianDrummer

Hey guys! Anyone remember me?!

It's been a while and so much has happened, it has been so unreal!

The bad news is.... I went to the West Coast, LA, Phoenix AZ and vegas.... And didn't get to meet any of you! I'm sure there will be another chance though!

My new band has been keeping me extremely busy with work and I have neglected everything else. But it's all going fantastically!

How is everyone?  :razz:

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hey brother, welcome back, and indeed it has been a long time. Nice to have you back.

How did you like the US west cost, especially Vegas?

ASHOOR

AssyrianDrummer

I loved the west coast! Everything is so much better! Apart from Bellflower where we stayed in LA. vegas was amazing. I don't think i went to sleep sober when i was there!

The forum has gotten a lot quieter!

mrzurnaci

AssyrianDrummer said:
I loved the west coast! Everything is so much better! Apart from Bellflower where we stayed in LA. vegas was amazing. I don't think i went to sleep sober when i was there!

The forum has gotten a lot quieter!

yes, forums have gotten more quieter. Which is funny considering how loud assyrians usually are :).

Cascade

mrzurnaci said:
yes, forums have gotten more quieter.
It's all Facebook's fault. So many Assyrians go there now to communicate with each other.

Sadly, they're forgetting about this site. :(

mrzurnaci

privatebenjamin said:
It's all Facebook's fault. So many Assyrians go there now to communicate with each other.

Sadly, they're forgetting about this site. :(
This is probably the best social website for assyrians/chaldos and they're leaving it for facebook?