• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Help with Assyrian Font

assyriansoldier

Okay, so this is sorta a bit complicated so bare with me.

I'm looking for the font (or maybe it's called a language pack?) for an APPLE MAC, so I can see the Assyrian words on websites (especially the Wikipedia article on Assyrian Language) rather than a box or something.

I've been trying to learn how to write but it's next to impossble without it.

I'm pretty annoyed because I been searching for it for ages and I can't find it....

basima raba
:)

Free_Assyria

there is a post already about this try the search feature for "assyrian font"
or just "font" in Culture & History and Learn Assyrian im sure you should find it.

assyriansoldier

AVN search doesn't work, which is a big shame so I can't :(

and I've looked for ages for it without luck, so if anyone has bookmarked it please give me the link

Carlo

Ninos, did you try http://www.bethmardutho.org/support/meltho/download/index.php (after you scroll down and accept)? It says at the top that they "are currently supporting the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux/BSD, Unix, and Mac OS X." Looking at the options, though, they have Windows, Linux, and Unix labelled, but no Mac OS.