HELP!!! Studying tips!!

Dude, I can never do it. I try, but I just can't study. It's too much for me. One time I tried, I fell asleep in the library talking about economics. :blink: That's why I like the quarter system--you keep everything in short term memory and you're good! Hahahaha!

if u dont study.. u will fail in life.. is that motivation enough? lol jks. Or how about.. ur dad will kick ur teeeza back to tyari if u dont do well  :razz:

http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=23026.0

go here.. i wrote study tips there.

Just suck it up and study  :mrgreen:

why thank you mernz.

but.. i have another problem now...

I don't think I want to be a nurse anymore.  :blink: :ban:

deedee.. that is a problem.

i have an idea.. why dont u go to victoria hospital.. and apply to be a volunteer. That way.. u can shadow a nurse and find out if u really like it. ORRRR talk to atou's mom and ask her if u can come to her work with her one day and shadow her. Do it for a while and then see if u want to be a nurse or not.

and if u find out u dont.. then its time for u to explore other career options :)

First and foremost, hello there Deedee :).

Secondly, I know exactly how you feel, in terms of not knowing what to do for a career. At this point, you have three choices:

1. Try to seek a career or major that really suits you the most. The one career that you can enjoy waking up every morning when you go to work. As long as you have a passion for something, that passion alone can motivate you to work harder and get promoted quicker as well. This choice I will recommend to have a successful career goal.

2. If you are like myself, you can seek a career or major that you are very skilled at without the passion. Unfortunately, I don't recommend this choice, because it really puts you into a crappy position. As for myself, Im majoring in Civil Engineering, because happiness will begin once Im financially stable. Even though I don't have a passion for this job, but I guess I already have working experience for five years and being told I was good at it.

3. You can have a "undecided" major, and try out different kinds of classes to explore. Eventually, you can find a particular department in the academia world that you can enjoy doing.

In a way, I am doing this for the money, because I want to become this family provider for my future family. Therefore, my future children can experience a better lifestyle that I did as a child. So make sure you stick with option #1, because its the most effective route :).

Back