Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

Wow.... life is such a roller-coaster, who would have thought after 15 years, i would see names like the Don, Atourina, tutu & Edna, Ashoor, Bani and the list goes on.....

I pray that you are all doing good and life has been treating you well.....Love you & miss you guys...

Eddie ( Aka Senalco)- Australia :)

Thanks!!! You too!

Hey!!!!!! How are you? Been a very long time!!

I moved back from Calgary right before my wedding (10 years ago) 😂 Only 1 kid (3 year old boy) and hopefully it stays that way lol

How's life? Married? Kids?

Wow.... so are you living in Toronto then?

I have done everything in life except two things: Marriage & Visiting Toronto 😂😂

I have done everything in life except two things: Marriage & Visiting Toronto 😂😂

ليك صارلي ١٥ سنة دا انتضر!! lol

just don’t come now man, wait till COVID is done so I can actually see u haha.

I live in London - it's about 2 hours away from Toronto.... Toronto is nice but it's way too busy for me.... Good for someone like you who has never been :)

I live in London - it's about 2 hours away from Toronto.... Toronto is nice but it's way too busy for me.... Good for someone like you who has never been :)

Atourina, two things about London:

-been in Canada for 23 years and have only gone there once and you probably knowfor what :)

-one of my best friends who was living here since 2009, suddenly decided to move to London 3 years ago (he has no family there, just some friends) and he likes it actually.

ليك صارلي ١٥ سنة دا انتضر!! lol

just don’t come now man, wait till COVID is done so I can actually see u haha.

LOOL Bro.... Trust me, my family in Canada has been saying the same thing... Its scary how time just flies... Every year I used to say i am coming and then something pops up and gets in the way.....:ROFLMAO:

Life is different for me though... I have entered the 40's era, so no more hard Work and more of Travel and enjoying my days.....

We have a full curfew in Aus, so we are not allowed to travel anywhere.... The Corona pandemic must finish and we must find a Vaccine before anyone can go anywhere,,,I just pray that it will be soon

So I got an email about AVN. man I miss all the peeps here. Been too long. I'm glad to see some old avners still active. Just wanted to say hello...I've been a member since 2004.
A lot has changed since then.

So I got an email about AVN. man I miss all the peeps here. Been too long. I'm glad to see some old avners still active. Just wanted to say hello...I've been a member since 2004.
A lot has changed since then.

what is happening brother , nice to see you again!

Wow.... life is such a roller-coaster, who would have thought after 15 years, i would see names like the Don, Atourina, tutu & Edna, Ashoor, Bani and the list goes on.....

I pray that you are all doing good and life has been treating you well.....Love you & miss you guys...

Eddie ( Aka Senalco)- Australia :)

senalco!!

More and more old members are coming back in.... so good to see those old Faces.....

Please do Spread the news to all the others and even new members, and tell them that AVN is back and here to stay.....

I saw one of my favorite dudes Yesterday- Johnny the J-Rok, but he didn't make any posts.... loved that guy......

Also, many more members are starting to check the forums, being wary and wondering if AVN is actually back.....

Cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, OMG I did not remmember you at first...... memory all coming back to me....

You look Smart with the Glasses on... where has life taken you? Where are u? Married? Kids? lol

Funny, how we all just ask about Marriage and kids after 15 years lol

Haha, it's been quite the while since I've been here, but I've been following AVN on Twitter and Facebook.

haha, as I had mentioned to Ashoor, it's been an interesting decade, so I had go into hibernation lol.

Thank you, I take that as quite the compliment 😁!

I'll DM you lol. But TL;DR: Divorced, and getting married again next year.

Cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, OMG I did not remmember you at first...... memory all coming back to me....

You look Smart with the Glasses on... where has life taken you? Where are u? Married? Kids? lol

Funny, how we all just ask about Marriage and kids after 15 years lol

شد حيلك
you are next, enough single life! lol.

I do remember the Don though I didn't have too much to do with the Don back in the day. Funny he says JRok told him about the forum being open again as I was the one who told JRok. But this post has been like a reunion of sorts. Pretty much remember everyone that has posted here.

47 years old. Not married (many forum members wouldn't be surprised LOL). Still working in sports betting though I would love to leave it. Living in Darwin in the Top End of Australia where COVID-19 is not even a thing here.

Back