• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
who are you? Been here for 21 years (15 on the forum) and donโ€™t remember you???

LOL look who is back, the Don!!!

welcome back man, so nice to see you again brother! Curious how you heard about the forum being reopened again?

by the way, what is it now, AssyrianPrince36?? lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

AssyrianPrince21

who are you? Been here for 21 years (15 on the forum) and donโ€™t remember you???

LOL look who is back, the Don!!!

welcome back man, so nice to see you again brother! Curious how you heard about the forum being reopened again?

by the way, what is it now, AssyrianPrince36?? lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

LMAOO!!!! Thats exactly what it should be now.... Assyrianprince36!

I think JRok Told me it was open? But I used to check every now and then.... myself lol

tutu

Haha this is awesome! Thanks for letting us know Assyrianprince36 I mean 21 โ˜บ ... Assyrian voice Reunion (15 year? Did we miss the ten year reunion) ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Wow look at all these old members back, so nice to see!!! I donโ€™t know about AP, but most of the rest are not only married, but have kids and some of which are old enough now to be in school too (Tutu, saw you girlโ€™s snd Ednaโ€™s cute pics of your girls starting school today :)

bTW, I am yet to make it official that the forum is open. I hope to make the announcement this week!

ASHOOR

p.s Atourina , still testing things but hoping to put things like before and you got your position lol. But I am hoping people are now more mature than 10-15 years ago that no moderation is needed haha wishful thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow.... life is such a roller-coaster, who would have thought after 15 years, i would see names like the Don, Atourina, tutu & Edna, Ashoor, Bani and the list goes on.....

I pray that you are all doing good and life has been treating you well.....Love you & miss you guys...

Eddie ( Aka Senalco)- Australia :)

Last edited:

tutu

Wow look at all these old members back, so nice to see!!! I donโ€™t know about AP, but most of the rest are not only married, but have kids and some of which are old enough now to be in school too (Tutu, saw you girlโ€™s snd Ednaโ€™s cute pics of your girls starting school today :)

bTW, I am yet to make it official that the forum is open. I hope to make the announcement this week!

ASHOOR

p.s Atourina , still testing things but hoping to put things like before and you got your position lol. But I am hoping people are now more mature than 10-15 years ago that no moderation is needed haha wishful thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks Ashoor! :)

Itโ€™s so nice to come back on here And get reacquainted with those we havenโ€™t chatted with in years!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—