Have you seen the new shoe trend? semi barefoot!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I have been seeing them a lot, and for someone who has pain in my leg, I think these would be good to try. Have you tried them?

ASHOOR
------------------------------
mr_2c4b6b69dbdb72.jpg

Have you seen the alien shoes spotted on celebrities recently? Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves wear them to work out, actor Channing Tatum runs in them, and Heisman Trophy winner Eddie George sports them for beach football.

Just what are these funky, rubber glove toe socks? They?re Vibram FiveFingers?shoes that are meant to mimic the experience of running without shoes, yet protect your feet from dirt and debris. Why would people want to run without their cushy trainers? Running without shoes can strengthen your feet, ankles, and lower legs and improve balance. Some say modern running shoes are to blame for injuries. And one man wrote an immensely popular book that concluded as much.

Read more: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/baring-it-all-the-barefoot-running-trend-2337336/

OOOOOH yes I have seen this funny you posted because when I first saw I just want to die because I want it! My feet are sensitive!

Back