Have you Guys Seen this Player? New Robinho

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
It is a shame that I consider myself a super Brazil fan, yet I only knew about this new phenom lately. His name is Neymar, 18 year old who plays for Santos. People have likened his play to Robinho and even Pele.

My cousins kept telling me about him for months now, and to watch him on TV, but I am too busy to sit down on Sunday afternoons and watch Brazilian league.

Here is a video I just found of him, and funny enough, I am at work, and still can't view it lol.

Neymar 2010 Santos Fc HD

Sadly, he has been left out of Brazil's squad today which Dunga announced. Yes, that is how good he is, people and press were calling for him to be included in the world cup already.

Let me know what you think of him after watching that video. He is tearing up the Brazilian league together with Robinho, who is back to play with Brazil, and another young phenom whose name escapes me.

It has been some time since we heard or seen of such new prodigies coming out of Brazil. If things go well, hopefully he will be the toop striker for Brazil, in Brazl, in 2014.

a
ASHOOR

Back