Has anyone ever tried kareoke?

Wigger Will

I've done it a few times. the first time I did it was at a chinese resturant...there were chinese people hogging the mic and murdering classic songs like 'bille jean', 'last christmas(Geroge Michael), and others...chinese people love kareoke but they can't sing to save their lives....after I had a few drinks I plucked up the courage to sing Coolio's gangsta's paradise loud in a packed resturant...I could see some people nearly choking on their food...kareoke is always fun even if u are sh*t at it

my everyday life is kareoke.. i walk around, go up 2 random people, sing, dance, ask silly qs.. ahh.. spontinaty.. GO IMPROV! :baby: :ban: :bangin: :argue: ;-) :band:

haha i've never done it and i never will.. i dont care how drunk i am.. being on stage in front of a lot of ppl gives me the willies.. :lol:

KrayZ said:
my everyday life is kareoke.. i walk around, go up 2 random people, sing, dance, ask silly qs.. ahh.. spontinaty.. GO IMPROV! :baby: :ban: :bangin: :argue: ;-) :band:

Can you take request?
winking0071.gif

As for myself, I never done Kareoke before. Maybe one day...I will.
party0010.gif

lol ive done it in the privacy of my friends house.. but heck yea id do it on stage, how much fun!!!!!!! wow.. WOO HO PAR TAYYY :band:

I go 3 times a week on average. Karaoke was invented in Japan. Karaoke means "Empty Orchestra". 90% of my photos in japan were taken at a Karaoke bar.

yeh, it was in assyrian but, obviously there were no words on the screen, is that still classified as kareoke?

anyways it was fun lol and nooooo i wasnt drunk i dont need alcohol to act like a kid

ive done it a few times....first time assyrian kids party where i dressed up as a clown with my mate danny and we sang summer loving from grease.....we were very drunk

2nd time at uni bar (again alcohol was involved) and i sang barbie girl with my mate, i did the bloke bit and she did the girl bit...very funny i wish i had it on tape!

LOVE IT!

Please la shooq sharyan on what songs I've kareokee'd LOL :blush:

YELLA YA'LL Post your files :mrgreen:

Back