Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
A Harvard law professor has called for liberals to begin treating like Nazis those who subscribe to Christian or conservative beliefs.

In a Friday blog post at Balkinization, Mark Tushnet said conservatives and Christians have lost the culture wars, and now the question is ?how to deal with the losers.?

?My own judgment is that taking a hard line (?You lost, live with it?) is better than trying to accommodate the losers,? he wrote.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/harvard-professor-start-treating-christians-nazis/

These idiots are making it worse than what we have in Iraq with the Sunni-Shi'tte divide in Iraq. Like how much more radical can these idiots on the left be? You think by simply throwing the word 'Nazi' you won the argument?

ASHOOR

He's a typical social justice warrior. They can have opinions, but if other people do they retort to "Nazi", "sexist", "racist", etc.

They make us leftists look so bad.

fight against them using their own ideology then.

i'm going to email him saying that he offended my culture with this statement and he should check his privilege haha

back, i sent him a letter!

Hello Mr. Tushnet

I am an Assyrian man from Iraq and I've noticed you said for liberals to treat conservative Christians as Nazis.

This insensitive statement offends me and the Assyrian people for (Mesopotamian) Christianity is our culture.

My people have been Christian since as early as the 10s A.D. Christianity has replaced our old Mesopotamian religion and pantheon.

If you do not apologize to the Assyrian people what you have said, we'll have no choice but to take drastic actions against you.

Even though I'm a Deist by religion, my Mesopotamian-Christian culture tells me that I should give you a second chance to think over about what you've done and rescind from it...

Once again though, if you do not apologize to the Assyrian people what you have done, then we will once again take drastic actions.

Thank you and have a good day.

Sincerely, Sahda Yonan

Back