Hancock!

Knight

Went 2 the cinemas yesterday and watched Hancock.....

just like any other superhero movie....but i gotta say....that Charlize Theron knows how 2 push my buttons!

Two points i got from the storyline

1. love can sometimes make us weak.....
2. If we truely love someone, sometimes we have to sacrifice ourselves and let them go....

hancock-1.jpg

I really liked this one. Lots of laughs, which you'd expect from a Will Smith film.

Charleze is one of my favourite actresses and she pulled her role off perfectly.

7/10...it was a great movie for what it was.

P.S. there's one scene that reminded me of a conversation that was had in NY, not exactly the same but it reminded me of it  :lol:

Herro You said:
First half of the movie was good, then the twist came, and I was just hoping for the movie to end.

you like drunk men....
you don't like women with power....

lol  :lol:

Knight said:
:ROFLMAO: u cracker! but that Charlize sure is a looker ey?

To me she isn't to be honest - she just has this trailer park look about her which just turns me off her.  Plus she looks like a man sometimes and has a very large head.

Will Smith deserves every award he's ever gotten.  He's so talented. 

The movie was entertaining but there were waaaay too many holes.

Herro You said:
To me she isn't to be honest - she just has this trailer park look about her which just turns me off her.  Plus she looks like a man sometimes and has a very large head.

ok....u've crossed the line now!  :lol:

I was too close too the screen to pay attention to the plot. haha, but overall...it was good.
Michel: "ess hawl" hahah

This movie was not what I expected it to be! Will Smith did a great job at acting and Charlize Theron is just amazing but this movie was not for either one of them.  The story sucked and left you with a lot of unanswered questions. I give this movie a 5/10.

God Bless :2hearts:

RockBella said:
This movie was not what I expected it to be! Will Smith did a great job at acting and Charlize Theron is just amazing but this movie was not for either one of them.  The story sucked and left you with a lot of unanswered questions. I give this movie a 5/10.

10/10 for the first part, 0-10 for the second half right?

Herro You said:
10/10 for the first part, 0-10 for the second half right?

Yes Sirrrrrrr! lol

Back