Gabriel Awrohom has extended the contract

Free_Assyria

dynimage.php

SENIOR Assyrian has extended the contract with Gabriel Awrohom.  Injuries have slowed the 19-year-old's development, but now he is fully recovered and looking forward to next season.
We all remember the preseason in 2008, when 17-year-old Gabriel was brilliant and was on his way into the premiere line-up but then started his back problems.  The last two seasons has meant constant doctor visits and rehab long periods, eventually, a major back surgery in February 2010 and just over six months later, Gabriel back on the football field.  In the last match against Angelholm, he was also making a cameo.
- I'm delighted for Gabriel's sake that he is back and I see him almost as a nyf?rv?rv.Det have been two very tough season, both physically and mentally, but Gabriel is strong, and somewhere I think he brings some positive experience from this difficult time.  He still has a future and showed last fall that he is about to form.  He has all the features of a modern wing, and we believe that 2011 will be Gabriel years, "said club manager Aydin Aho.
Gabriel was a resident of the P91-squad before injury problems and has high ambitions with football, but priority one is to find a place in Assyrian:
- It's been two tough years, but funding from the Assyrian and those around me have given me the strength to come back, the feeling to be back on the football field is indescribable.  Assyrian feels like home to me and I want to give everything for the club.  We have a nice bunch with many young players, it feels great that the club is investing in their talents, and now we show that we f?rj?nar that trust, "says Gabriel
Gabriel has signed a multi-year contract with the Assyrian and is proprietary product and belongs to the highly successful 91.  He probably feels more or less as a new recruit.
Welcome back Gabriel!

Back