• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Funniest Youtube Videos

AssyrianDrummer

New member
If there is already a thread like this please delete mine  :)

SuperD0lma sparked the idea in my mind from the copy and paste thread lol

So post up your most loved FUNNY videos! No sad or serious ones... this is light hearted  :bangin:

heres a few of mine.

[youtube]bhcA4Ry65FU[/youtube]

[youtube]ZN5PoW7_kdA[/youtube]

[youtube]xUlw4NT08Ds[/youtube]

METAL VERSION!
[youtube]Qw7LEIDFCX4[/youtube]

this is just weird
[youtube]Hhz9Aa6tDwk[/youtube]



 

GreenTea

New member
I guess I'm dark sided too like the god warrior says. She mentioned everything I like psychics, astrology, tarot card, witch books, everything nothing of God  :ROFLMAO:

[youtube]q3mDLsyn6ns[/youtube]

 

AssyrianDrummer

New member
GreenTea said:
I guess I'm dark sided too like the god warrior says. She mentioned everything I like psychics, astrology, tarot card, witch books, everything nothing of God  :ROFLMAO:

[youtube]q3mDLsyn6ns[/youtube]

pahahaha! I have seen that before. I hope we have no Christians like that on this forum  :giggle:

have you seen the remix?

[youtube]8Zt1xoL3IiM[/youtube]


A-M, that keyboard player is awesome! ahaha they are going to play at my wedding  :clap:



 

Superd0lma

New member
AssyrianDrummer said:
If there is already a thread like this please delete mine  :)

SuperD0lma sparked the idea in my mind from the copy and paste thread lol

So post up your most loved FUNNY videos! No sad or serious ones... this is light hearted  :bangin:

heres a few of mine.


How sweet  :bigarmhug:

Okay if you get easily OFFENDED DO NOT WATCH THE FIRST VIDEO CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS
assyrian funny

assyrian funny

Arabic singing and using his neck for music
 

Ashuriena

New member
How can you guys have a Funniest Youtube Videos thread and not have Antoine Dodson?

Sad what happened to his sister, but the itunes version of the auto-tuned news is hilarious!

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 'cause they're rapin' errbody out here! :whistling:

[youtube]VKsVSBhSwJg[/youtube]
 

GreenTea

New member
AssyrianDrummer said:
pahahaha! I have seen that before. I hope we have no Christians like that on this forum  :giggle:

have you seen the remix?

[youtube]8Zt1xoL3IiM[/youtube]


A-M, that keyboard player is awesome! ahaha they are going to play at my wedding  :clap:

Have you watched all of the shows about this crazy closed-minded christian lady?
 
Top