First conspiracy program of its kind in the Assyrian language

Coming from Australia - one of the most locked-down countries in the world.

Thanks for sharing. I haven’t been following much news of late (mainly Twitter and FB) , but the few times I glanced, it is sad how extreme Australia is going with their measures, making the cure worse than the disease!

Here in Canada, compared to the U.S at least, the lockdown measure have been pretty extreme. But I think Australia got it worse last few months.

But unlike Canadians, Aussies have come out in droves to protest these harsh lockdowns and didn’t just give in.

I'd like to thank AV.net for allowing the post to remain. This alone is proof that AV.net does not stand for censorship, but free speech. Sadly however, there are others, ie: the Assyria Reddit group, who've suppressed/removed all my posts. This demonstrates their debased level of ideology as being one of mainstream and therefore of ignorance.

Please visit the link, subscribe, share with your organisations, and submit feedback! Assyrians must awaken to the grand conspiracy (once more) against them, as was the case in Simele 1933.

As much as I am not the biggest fan of conspiracy theories, I do however have an inkling that the moon landings were fake. That's the only conspiracy theory that I sort of believe.

As much as I am not the biggest fan of conspiracy theories, I do however have an inkling that the moon landings were fake. That's the only conspiracy theory that I sort of believe.
We don't cover that on the program sorry. Mainly sticking to the PLAN_demic blatant lies and government, community corruption.

We don't cover that on the program sorry. Mainly sticking to the PLAN_demic blatant lies and government, community corruption.
Very late reply here, but else do you guys cover? Some conspiracy theories I really despise and cannot take seriously. But I'll wait for your response.

Hopefully you are still active here...

Why don't you just go to his channel and see what he has? The videos have titles that make the content obvious. Even a left wing wokie like you could surely manage that.

Why don't you just go to his channel and see what he has? The videos have titles that make the content obvious. Even a left wing wokie like you could surely manage that.
Err yeah...his channel ain't showing. Just click on it...Link is dead

And stop this wokie thing. You remind me of Joe, the guy who was really nasty to me and always brought up my stances on things when the the topic had nothing to do with it. Just don't go there. We can disagree with each other passionately, but no need to character assassinate me nasha.

Back