• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

FINALS ARE ALMOST OVERRRRRRRR!!!!

~*Merooona*~

:clap: :wavetowel: :clap: :wavetowel: :clap: :wavetowel:

I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THIS TERMMM!!!

I have two finals left.. microbiology and pathology! then i'm donee done doneee!!

when does everyone else finish?

PS.. you can tell I'm not being very productive this morning.  :ban:

jonadona

~*Merooona*~ said:
when does everyone else finish?

PS.. you can tell I'm not being very productive this morning.  :ban:
Four years ago :)

Sorry, that's the price of finishing school, moments like these. j/k lol

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. It is amazing, when you are done from school, you even forget that this time is the time for exams.

Meroona, I think it is time to ban you again, unless you know you can have self-control?

Beleive it or not, and given our human nature to miss anything, I kinda missed these days of the exams. The best thing was on the last day, when you were done, and you felt so free! But I don't miss these hellish days and nights, studying for nights for hours....

Good luck Meroona and everyone else :)

ASHOOR

This brings back memories, some good some not so much.  Anyhow,  GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD  LUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!! :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

~*Merooona*~

Shami said:
two more to gooooooooo

human physiology

human anatomy

next semester im taking 6 classes  :ban:
ok who deleted my post? I could of sworn I replied to Shami's post!!!!!!!!!!  :ranting:

Anyways... GOOD LUCK SHAMI! I loved human physiology! by far my favourite course in undergrad! Anatomy i'm taking next semester.. and not looking forward to it  :blink: 

Ojeen.. what are u studying? and goodluck with ur finals too  :)

ojeen1981

~*Merooona*~ said:
ok who deleted my post? I could of sworn I replied to Shami's post!!!!!!!!!!  :ranting:

Anyways... GOOD LUCK SHAMI! I loved human physiology! by far my favourite course in undergrad! Anatomy i'm taking next semester.. and not looking forward to it  :blink: 

Ojeen.. what are u studying? and goodluck with ur finals too  :)
Medicine..step 1 is USMLE 1, i'm not sure if u r familiar with it.  What r u studying?

~*Merooona*~

ya I'm familiar with the USMLE.. congrats on being done! I have a few close friends that are down in the carribeans and studying for that test.

Mine isn't as exciting as yours ojeen lol.. i'm in my 4th year undergrad still, Biology.

Being a clinical pharmacist is my goal!

ojeen1981

~*Merooona*~ said:
ya I'm familiar with the USMLE.. congrats on being done! I have a few close friends that are down in the carribeans and studying for that test.

Mine isn't as exciting as yours ojeen lol.. i'm in my 4th year undergrad still, Biology.

Being a clinical pharmacist is my goal!
that's good stuff.  i didnt major in bio, so i dont know how annoying it is...but some of the stuff from undergrad bio was intresting,  its not that bad, but the stupid organics were the most annoying things.

good luck with pharmacy and I hope u do well on your PCAT

~*Merooona*~

Shami said:
DONE!!!
moi aussi!

I've already watched a chick flick and now i'm watching the "3 ninjas" <----- FEEEELS GREAT!!!

kililililileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:power: :w00t: :yeah: :jumpy: :clapping: :rockon: