• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Exams

Merengues

I cant wait to start studying again, i cant at the moment for other reasons, but i have missed exam times, especially me being a nuisance in the class, so sometime soon i might go back to that

Ashuriena

jonadona said:
lol

Not just that...  It has to do with my profession and the monthly tests :)  You know what the f@#k I'm talking about.
Ohh, that kind of testing. Hahaha! Pretend you're from INS and threaten immigrant laborers to piss in a cup for you. Problem solved. :lol:

jonadona

Ashuriena said:
Ohh, that kind of testing. Hahaha! Pretend you're from INS and threaten immigrant laborers to piss in a cup for you. Problem solved. :lol:
Hahaha It's like taking candy from a little kid.  Just yell 'la migra, la migra'.

MXJSPH

I got my last ones for a while next month.. yay me. Have some papers to write first.. All's going well. Pressure is good.