• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

ENGLISH: Collapse in S?dert?lje

Free_Assyria

SENIOR The last 15 minutes of the game, Assyriska collapsed and allowed Hammaby, the competitors of the promotion spot, to score three goals. Assyriska played much better than what the result show but it is all about the goals.

Assyriska played well the first half considering the long injury list and created few chances. G?ran Marklund played with Ceyhun Eris on top and you could see that they understood each other. There were many sequences where you might think that they worked telepathically. If it weren?t for the Hammarby keeper making these qualified saves, Assyriska would have the lead before the half time whistle. 

The injury list keeps haunting us as Eddie Moussa and David Bj?rkeryd had to leave before the second half. It makes it impossible for any manager to form tactical substitutions with these circumstances that they face. Also, when the referee fail to blow for a penalty for handball (the Hammarby defender threw the ball away from the penalty area!) the players starts focus on other things than the game itself.

On the last quarter of the game, Linus Hallenius, the top scorer of Hammarby, introduced him and gave Hammarby the lead. Assyriska used more players in the attacks which allowed Hammarby the benefit of having counterattacks which resulted into two more goals.

The next game will be played against J?nk?ping S?dra 10th may in Stadsparksvallen, J?nk?ping at 7 pm CET.
Isak Betsimon

I'm happy they won, I'll be going to school with my Assyriska FF sweater.
But... Damnit we need the injured players to get better. I'm missing especially Eddie Moussa and we need at least some decent backs that are used to defensive play back.

Btw why did Ceyhun Eris miss the match, was he too aggressive against Hammarby?

Hanuni

Assyrian_Man said:
I'm happy they won, I'll be going to school with my Assyriska FF sweater.
But... Damnit we need the injured players to get better. I'm missing especially Eddie Moussa and we need at least some decent backs that are used to defensive play back.

Btw why did Ceyhun Eris miss the match, was he too aggressive against Hammarby?
Haha we were like 500 Assyrian supporters today in J?nk?ping but no one could hear anyone but us! Best fans ever I tell you that.

Ceyun missed the match because he had a yellow card since the game before Hammarby and got another yellow at the Hammarby game which meant that he had to miss the following match (todays game against J?nk?ping)