• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Did the convention censor AVN?

AssyrianBookTa

I love Arabic music I don't mind Spanish but as I said if you read my post. I don't agree with it for convention or khab Nissan. I know people dance to it and to each their own.

Barwarneta

AssyrianBookTa said:
I love Arabic music I don't mind Spanish but as I said if you read my post. I don't agree with it for convention or khab Nissan. I know people dance to it and to each their own.

no io know i read it. but i dont know ppl didnt seem to mind it everyone was dancing plus it was something different. as long as ramsen didnt sing arabic we were safe. i dont think ppl were going to pull the plug on a chick singing plus she was hot :)

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
lol@pulling the plug on singing Arabic. I think that happened once! haha. So that is it was eh, because the singer was singing Arabic? kinda deserved! jk. But no seriously, there should be no more than a few Arabic songs. So what if people enjoy it? I hate this argument. People enjoy a  lot of things, doesn't mean you will let them do anythiong just because they enjoy it.

ASHOOR