Design ideas

Tashi

ok guysi need ur help? :blush2:.
this is my last year in University and its time for us to do our senior design project. we are electrical and computer engineers so our project would be something that combines these areas. we will have to find something new apparently? :bangin:
So no security systems, cell phones, ipods, or anything like these stuff.
We had an idea about wireless sensors that will act as a security system/ monitor the house he said it was done before and blah blah.? :ban:

Any ideas guys would help a lot.? :angelnot:
Thanks for ur inputs
?

Tashi

what do u mean USE smart technology?
u mean something that is already made and we use it to compleat our project? in that case no we have to build everything from scratch. but it could be something to add to something already exist  :baby:

Tashi

Awww Tashi  :bigarmhug:
I wish i could help hun..
but the only idea is running through my head right now is "Create a Device that can control people's hunger"  :giggle:  jk :blush2:
That would be so useful to me
  :blush2:

Well alright, you could use the idea of smart technology, but nm that!  Are you creating something or writing up a report?

:giggle: vallo
cookie we are creating and building it.  :bigarmhug: thx cookiee
but i think we are still going for wireless sensors/ monitor system of a house  :bangin:

Tashi

Build me an alarm so I can attach it to my wardrobe...so my sisters can stop invading it and taking my things = [lolol 

^^  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tashi the other day i was swimming and i was wishing to have a laptop with me in the pool to spam  :giggle:
So i thought to tell you to built a waterproof laptop
:lol:

:ROFLMAO: joojee that i wont do u know why???????

:blush2: cus i;m the one who wears my sisters clothes and she gets mad at me :giggle:
hay she is younger so she cannot do anything about it yet.

vallooo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: atee o spamming deakh :ROFLMAO: ( its nothing hard hun or new to do that its really simple dont take an elecrical/ computer engineer to do that :giggle:)

cookie u think its good? thanks. well we told him our idea and he started to implent on it cus he didnt want us to make something already done. so now we are going to go with his implemintation and make a stalking sensor? :ROFLMAO: ( that is what my siblings are calling it)
we are going to make a wireless sensor that will show on a monitor ( can put anywhere in the house) who is in the house and where.
so like a mother in the shower can know where her childern are by looking at the monitor installed in her bathroom? :blush:.
we will try to make it so that it can prosisly tell who's the person is by the physical features like figuring out the hight of ther person.
hope it will work we want our A? :angelnot:

Tashi

Tashi said:
vallooo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: atee o spamming deakh :ROFLMAO: ( its nothing hard hun or new to do that its really simple dont take an elecrical/ computer engineer to do that :giggle: )

Tashi
Hey whats with my beautiful spamming  :blush2:
Oh i forgot about the elecricity loool... i was thinking ohhh the laptop bkharoo
  :giggle: :giggle:  :blush2: :baby:

If I wasn't so into mechacnical design, I'd help you.  Check out some ideas here.

www.engr.sjsu.edu

or

www.engr.sjsu.edu/mae

Goodluck!!!

Back