deleted

You're not Aryan, not even the people on storm front or /pol/ would agree with you so stop saying that.

Also to the actual discussion on Turkey, yes this could end his political and military power in the Idlib area if Assad takes back the lands in the next few weeks. However Turkey still has control of Jarabulus but that's up to the SDF to take since it's near their border.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Turanic monkey Erdogan is desperate that he lost in the Middle East and has attacked Afrin today. Because he has no other options and cant do anything at all. For him it is all or nothing and it will be NOTHING for the Turks. In Afrin live REAL the Kurds and are determinated to protect Kurdistan, unlike Sunni Muslims degraded people in South Kurdistan. So called Kurds in South Kurdistan are traitors and not real Kurds. GENOCIDAL Barzani family is Turkish agent and Talabani family is a Persian agent. ALL people who support those tribes are not real Kurds and give REAL Kurds a bad name.

Real Kurds are resisting the Turanic Mongloid subhuman monkeys and will fight till the end. I'm 1000% sure Turanic monkeys will lose this war against the Kurds. And by this lose they will lose EVRYTHING. They will lose even Constantinople.

I do expect that by the next week big Turkish cities will burn, there will be a revolution in Northern Kurdistan and Turks will be finished for once and for all. They wil be sent back to the Altai where they belong. There will be a big battle in Kurdistan and can be compared to to the WW3 in Kurdistan. It is the right time to finish of the Turks.

Kurdistan is an ARYAN land and has alway been an Aryan land since the times the the Aryan Sumerians. And true Aryans will protect their historic Aryan land till the very end as long as our Aryan SUN will shine high above our Mountains.

We will never forget and forgive that Barzani, Talabani and people who support them comitted a genocide in Shengal/Ezdixan.

Like I said before, Rojava and Ezdixan will be very very soon independent, next in line is Bakur, Northern Kurdistan. After that REAL Kurds are going to liberate South Kurdistan from the traitors and our focus will be Rojhelat (Eastern Kurdistan) as last station.

The time has come. Northern Kurdistan will be liberated very, very soon. Turks will be defeated and destroyed big time. Those who call themselves Turks will be go back to the Altai Mountains.

Turks are nothing but disgusitng Sunni Muslim Tuanic degraded subhuman monkeys. For the last 5000 years Turks didn't evolved. And there is no difference between the apes, chimps and Turks. Our ARYAN race will be always above the Turanic Mongoloid race.

We live in GREAT times. I'm exited because I will witness independent GREAT Kurdistan very very soon! At last Kurdistan wll be free, our beloved land of the Aryans!

First of all there is no evidence to link you with the sumerians or anyone else in mesopotamia, just look at wikipedia, kurdish people are trying to kurdife their article about kurds and trying to link them with medes, but failed. They even have a calendar dating to 612 bc when they conequered our capital, but the truth is noone, NOONE , knows who your descendants are, , l think you were nomads people because there is absolutely no evidence about your history before the middle ages. While we have evidence from the beginning till today, you have nothing! So stop stealing other peoples history and claim it to be yours. The kurds, while ofcourse not all of them, are our enemies, stealing our lands and want to conquer our lands to include to your kurdistan, l dont like kurds or muslims, and to say the truth, l dont feel sorry for them. Atleast they might be the more civilized muslims in the world, and for that l am happy.

PS: WE, THE ASSYRIANS, are the closets to the mesopotamians today, becuase the ancient assyrians were mesopotamians, and they had children with other mesopotamians.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Wikipedia? Are you serious?

My Aryan religion is closely related to the mighty ancient Sumerians. Our culture is related to the Sumerians. Medes were direct descendants of the Sumerians. And Kurds are direct descendants of the Medes. Like the Medes, we Kurds speak an ARYAN (NorthWest Iranic) language. Our DNA is Iranic, native to our ARYAN homeland and closely related to other Iranic people.

Assyrians are Semitic people and original Semitic people were NOT native to the Northern Mesopotamia.

Think whatever you want, noone here take you serious anyway.

ps: britannica, which is reliable says the same thing, no mention of kurds being semitic or sumerians or medes. Your history s unkown, so think whatever you want, but whats good is that you will never be able to prove it, its only theories.

Ezidi Kurd said:
First of all this topic was about the war with Turkye. And it has already been started. Turkye will be defeated big time.

And my people are ALL-ROUND 100% full Aryan people. My language is Aryan, my DNA is Aryan, my culture is Aryan and my native religion, the Yezidism, is Aryan.

No they aren't Aryan, are you white?

When people refer to Aryan they refer to Germanic White, I understand that but majority recognize it as being Euro so stop saying it.

Why do have to point out you're Aryan it's cringe

Ezidi Kurd said:
To point out that history of my people is much more superior to that of our enemies, especially the Turks. Because ARYANS have the best history on this planet. Because ARYANS contributed to the human race greatly. ARYANS were at the cradle of the civilization.

You are proud of your Semitic Assyrian history and I'm proud of my NorthWest Iranic / Aryan history, nothing wrong with it!

I never said that your people shouldn't be proud of your Semitic heritage. Why are you asking me not to be proud of my Aryan heritage at the first place?

Why am I proud? ARYANS are the most influential people on this planet. ARYANS are the chosen people. Children of the Sun and fire! The star children!

Do you know where the word 'magic' is from?  It is from the ARYAN Medes priester class of Magi. The 3 kings who followed the star of Bethlehem were Magi / Ezidi Kurds / ARYANS.

My ARYAN heritage is deep and rich. My warrior race and history is superior to all other peoples history, no matter where they are from! Our enemies don't have any history at all, while Kurds are ARYAN people with GREAT ARYAN history! And all other people should know their place!

You are very annoying.

Turanic? *Cough* I thought you didn't believe in these "amateurish racial types" (as you put it before) and now you use them? But of course, you'd only abide to such classifications if they're convenient to you. FYI, Erdogan is not Turanid. He is Alpine. A lot of Kurds, Turks and Assyrians tend to be Alpine btw.

P.S. You still haven't ditched the Aryan thing? *sigh*

Ezidi Kurd said:
hahahaha, in 2 days Kurds destroyed 5 Turkish tanks. Within 3 weeks there would be no Turkish tanks left.

Afrin is still standing.

Let see if Constantinople will stand in 3 months.

The end of Turks is very near. In PKK we trust. Aryan PKK = people. Power to PKK, so power to the people!

good luck,,  but please dont mention Aryan word so much.. because it makes NO fk sence.

Ezidi Kurd said:
I want to emphasise that Kurds are true Aryans with a legacy and great history. We have magnificent history because we are great and very talented people. We are also true warriors. Our Aryan race is not easy to defeat. We belong to an ALPHA Aryan race.  We don?t bow for other races and especially not for Turcos. Turks belong to a subhuman Turanic Mongoloid race. Their race is very weak and very low. Turanic Mongloid people are to weak to defeat the true, original and the only ARYANS on this planet. Turanic monkeys are doomed to fail at the first place. Our Aryan race is much more superior. Turanic monkeys will never be able to defeat the Aryans, this is impossible.

We will f*ck them up big time!

Aryan organisation PKK = people. Power to the people, power to the PKK!

if your race is so superior then why are you losing afrin? haha

Ezidi Kurd said:
Oh yeah it is. No race can equal the legacy of the ancient mighty NorthWest Iranic Sumerians and mighty NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) Medes.

We have no equals. I belong to an NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race.

My race, NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race is the most superior race on this planet.

The race of the Sumerian Annunaki, the race of mighty Gutians, the race of Mitanni/Kassites, the mighty race of the Medes/Parthians. All of them belonged to a NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race. And all those Aryan people were victorious!! Best and most supreme race on this planet. The race of GODS, my NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race!

You are very very stubborn, lf all kurds are like this i will have a reason to dislike them. Assyrians are the descendants of the sumerians, not you, you are the descendants of iranian nomads :mfr_lol: be proud of your forefathers. And you are probably also not the descendants of the medes as you claim, your language isnt related to the median, lf l read it correctly, so you are probably also not the descendants of them either. For thousand times , you dont have enough evidence to claim you are the descendants of the medes or any other people on mesopotamia. Stop being stubborn and be proud of your saladin empire, that is when you first arrived on history . So by non kurdish historians view, your history really begins at during the early middleages, your name kurd meant nomad :mfr_lol:. And my friend thats your history. My assyrian race being the descendants of all mesopotamians are the most superior one amongst all, you bytheway, being the descendants of nomads who didnt contribute anyting to history beside raping, murder, take assyrian women and fuck them and get assyrian dna amongst kurds are probably the only thing you invented hahahahahahahaha

Ezidi Kurd said:
Oh yeah it is. No race can equal the legacy of the ancient mighty NorthWest Iranic Sumerians and mighty NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) Medes.

We have no equals. I belong to an NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race.

My race, NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race is the most superior race on this planet.

The race of the Sumerian Annunaki, the race of mighty Gutians, the race of Mitanni/Kassites, the mighty race of the Medes/Parthians. All of them belonged to a NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race. And all those Aryan people were victorious!! Best and most supreme race on this planet. The race of GODS, my NorthWest Iranic (aka Aryan) race!

I'm really not sure whether I should take you serious or not, it seems to me that you are just trolling.

Sumerians are absolutely not "North-West Iranic". You are making things up without any concrete sources of evidence. Not only that, but I have never seen any evidence that Kurds descend from the Medes, Gutians, Mitanni, Kassites or Parthians. Every Kurd that I have ever argued with has failed to provide any evidence for these claims. I am not trying to undermine you, but I absolutely hate it when people claim the history of another people as their own. Your own people aren't even sure about their own history. The only thing you have to explain your history are theories about who you descend from, and there isn't any credible historian that supports any of these theories. I don't care about who you think you are descendants of, I only care about evidence for this. You certainly have no connection to the Sumerians at all, if anyone is descendants of the Sumerians it's we Assyrians and that is based on simple logic and common sense. I agree with Nemrud, the history of your people probably starts around the middle ages, before that time it is very likely you were simply nomads.

Sumerians were not Semitic yes bub, but they were also not Indo-Europeans (like you Iranids). Lol. Try again.

Sumerians eventually mixed with Akkadians. So that makes us more Sumerian than you guys.

:eekout:
Cascade said:
Sumerians were not Semitic yes bub, but they were also not Indo-Europeans (like you Iranids). Lol. Try again.

Sumerians eventually mixed with Akkadians. So that makes us more Sumerian than you guys.

One thing people don't seem to understand is the term Semitic does not refer to a racial group (anymore) unless and only if it is in a biblical context. The term Semitic, as well as Hamitic and Japhetic is considered obsolete outside linguistics. Semitic refers to a language group. If you want to use the term Semitic as a racial group then it should only be done in a biblical context, since not everyone considers the Bible as 100% fact.

The Sumerians were definitely not a Semitic-speaking people. However, if you look at it from a biblical perspective, it is pretty likely that they are  Semitic, as in descendants of the biblical Shem, since they lived in Mesopotamia, which is in the Middle East, which is where the descendants of Shem live. Check out this map, its pretty cool:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3c/11/0d/3c110df42407fd728ca9fe1b052f072e--uk-history-noah.jpg

Personally, I believe that the Sumerians would have been very similar ethnically to the Akkadians and other Mesopotamians, as their own depictions of themselves are very similiar to how Assyrians depicted themselves in reliefs and statues. I've also read somewhere that there is no evidence which presents the Sumerians and Akkadians as two distinct people, other than their linguistic and cultural differences. I am not sure whether or not they were the exact people, but I believe they definitely looked very similar and were genetically similar, which is probably why the two cultures were so close, even to the point where they would borrow words from each other and integrate them into their respective languages. Linguists even refer to the Akkadian and Sumerian languages as a sprachbund, which is basically languages that have common features due to geography and language contact.

Ezidi Kurd said:
Because I don't agree with what Assyrians are saying. In my opinion you guys are talking nonsense. But it's your site, you are free to think whatever you want. You can believe whatever you want. All I know for sure is that you are wrong on many points, and you are too much obsessed and it is causing a friction. I don't like to be pushy and I don't want to oppose your people. We can't change reality with our opinions. I don't want to oppose you guys. I was here in peace and nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing to look for here. This is not my place and I don't fit here among you. We are very different people. There is no point for me to stay here. It is your place and I wish you good luck!

Because you're a troll, simple as that.

SonOfAssyria said:
:eekout:
One thing people don't seem to understand is the term Semitic does not refer to a racial group (anymore) unless and only if it is in a biblical context. The term Semitic, as well as Hamitic and Japhetic is considered obsolete outside linguistics. Semitic refers to a language group. If you want to use the term Semitic as a racial group then it should only be done in a biblical context, since not everyone considers the Bible as 100% fact.

The Sumerians were definitely not a Semitic-speaking people. However, if you look at it from a biblical perspective, it is pretty likely that they are  Semitic, as in descendants of the biblical Shem, since they lived in Mesopotamia, which is in the Middle East, which is where the descendants of Shem live. Check out this map, its pretty cool:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3c/11/0d/3c110df42407fd728ca9fe1b052f072e--uk-history-noah.jpg

Personally, I believe that the Sumerians would have been very similar ethnically to the Akkadians and other Mesopotamians, as their own depictions of themselves are very similiar to how Assyrians depicted themselves in reliefs and statues. I've also read somewhere that there is no evidence which presents the Sumerians and Akkadians as two distinct people, other than their linguistic and cultural differences. I am not sure whether or not they were the exact people, but I believe they definitely looked very similar and were genetically similar, which is probably why the two cultures were so close, even to the point where they would borrow words from each other and integrate them into their respective languages. Linguists even refer to the Akkadian and Sumerian languages as a sprachbund, which is basically languages that have common features due to geography and language contact.
I know that Semitic is a biblical term. It's not a bona fide race. It's even fictitious.

To be honest l miss ezidi kurd, he was special and racist but still hehehe, he was sometimes kind too. And he believed so strong that the iranian kurds would win afrin. Btw i belive kurds got median blood but they are not the direct descendants of them, there are probably iranians that are more closely related to the medes than the kurds. I also know that the kurds are iranians like the medes but there where other iranians too. Also the kurdish language isnt directly descendant of the median language but l think they are related ,both being iranian. Actually if you think about it the kurdish people already got a country Iran, but they are so determined to split from them and create their own country in kurdistan, which really is assyria.

Ezidi Kurd said:
I never left and I'm NOT a racist. I'm a realist and just telling a true. I don't think that n!ggers als less humanoids than I am. But I do accept differences among human beings.

All Muslim Kurmanji Kurds were Ezdi once. Some Sorani Kurds were not Ezdi in the past, but Zoroastrians or something. But Ezdi Kurds are direct ancestors of Sunni Muslim Kurmanji Kurds.

I compaed my Ezdi auDNA with other Kurds and my auDNA is identical to other Kurds.

Kurds, like Medes, are NorthWest Iranic people. Perisans are SOUTH-West Iranic people. Like Eastern Iranic people, like SoutWest Iranic people, also NORTH-West Iranic people deserve a country.

As an Ezdi Kurd I'm native to my homeland Ezdixan which is on Northern Mesopotamia.

I don't know how true this is, but according to this study my people, the Ezdi Kurds, are NATIVE to Northern Mesopotamia/Ezdixan. My people are DIRECT descedants of the Medes and therefore Mitanni/Kassites and even further into hisotry the ARYAN Ubaid Sumerians. All of those people are NORTH-West Iranic people. We are ancestors of all Iranic people including the Persians.

Notice that Ezdi Kurds are very different for the Semites. My auDNA is very different for the Semites or even NorthWest Semitic Assyrians. My auDNA clusters with different people

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5669434/

http://www.hujada.com/article.php?ar=3112

According to These ezidi people are not kurdish, While kurdish people are Linked With iranian people u can possible be Linked to mesopotamia, also according to that study assyrians and yazidis are genetic closely related, so u can have right in some points.

Back