• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

deleted

Nemrud

When you got more evidence u can then write it on Wikipedia, i know some says Wikipedia is shit but the truth is it is reliable, because some expertes write There and change when someone wrote with No evidence.

Nemrud

Ezidi Kurd said:
All people who speak Northwestern Iranian are from the Medes or Parthians. Zaza and Gurani are Kurds and therefore also the Medes. Baluchi tribes were the Medes who immigrated into Iran/Pakistan.

Parthians were basically the Medes mixed with some Scythians.

I agree, but just curious why are you not writing this on Wikipedia?  U know most people reade There......

Nemrud

The truth is that l dont want the Kurds to claim independence in assyria,  u belong in Iran, that is Where u should claim independence,  but the truth is history says that wont be, u already got an anatomy in Iraq and conquered in Syria, but turkey will probably conquer all of Syria Kurdistan.

Nemrud

Ezidi Kurd said:
I have no account on wikipedia. I don?t like writing and I?m not a good writer. Writing for wiki is a waste of time and energy. Nobody in the academic world takes wiki seriously.

I like history, but I?m not a historian or archaeologist . I did finance & IR.

For me, if you want to write something do it good with a lot of research by academic standards or just don?t do it. One time if I?m ready to write something about the links between the Medes and the Kurds I need some research time and money. I would like to do more fieldwork and visit some archaeological sites

When somebody writes an academic/scientific paper it needs to be peer reviewed. Articles on Wikipedia are not tested by academic standards. They are the same relevance as comic books.

If you write an academic article and take wiki as secondary source scientists will laugh at you. You will destroy your reputation and academic career.

If you like writing get a degree on the field you are interested, write your articles and get peer reviews. Otherwise your writings have no meanings.
Yes its true, they will laugh at you but you do know that everytime someone write something on Wikipedia he needs evidence, source or something to prove it. The truth is  l wouldnt dare take something from Wikipedia and write an academic article but i do believe most things thats says on Wikipedia, those Wikipedia article that is protected is most reaschered i think.

Nemrud

I have studied in university and l studied history, tried to be a historian but l never finished my Studies, i jumped off school because l was tired after a half year, it was really hard, but l was finished with all tests except one.