• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Degerfors - Assyriska

ATORAYA1986

Hello,

from the previous game i saw our team playing with big gaps between the 3 lines,in midfield you can see stickers playing deep not close to midfield and defenders not doing pressure to support the midfield players,we have to play all the 3 lines close and to play passes through all 3 lines not just to push the ball forword without thinking to play as group,Hope that our team start with pressure on player who got the ball so they lose their concetrate on passes,but of course that need fitness otherwise our team will end up in 2nd half tired and they cant run like 1st half,

ATORAYA1986 said:
Hello,

text
Yeah last game was a big disappointment, at least the first half. The defense was awful, and the forwards weren't hungry. Seriously, they stressed up against the sh*tty team V?sby utd. Sucks to be a mediocre team when it is supposed to be our year. Atoraya, you live in Sweden or?

Anyway, new game on saturday, and I can't bear with 2.5 hours drive if we lose.

ps.thanks, assyrianism.

ATORAYA1986

hello Assyrian,

As we hear from our members here most of our first line players injury and all w'll be ready within 3 weeks i think,so we hope we do well in next 2 games until we get our players back,

Im from Sydney khona,

Yeah I know, it sucks bad. Great news is though that Eddie Moussa told me himself he'd be back playing in the next game, the game after tomorrow. Thorstensson, the forward who plays in the defense temporarily (not doing a solid job though, he got the red card last game when he attempted an offensive attack), writes on his blog that people that have been injured are beginning to participate on the training sessions. Good news definitely, and I hope Rikard Norlin can pull this off just like Conny Karlsson did when we were in a bad seat.