• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Creamy Lemon Tart - YUM!!

litleesoda

Hey guys,
I just made this tonight and it was great!  Lately, I'm all about lemon flavoured deserts.  If you are a fan of lemons then you will love this!

Crust
100g Sponge Fingers
25g Butter

Filling
400ml can of Nestle Lite Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 egg
2 lemons, grated and juiced

Crust
1) Preheat oven to 180c. Crush sponge fingers in a food processor or if you don't own one like me, you can crush them in a plastic bag.  Its really easy and there's one less thing to clean :)
2) Melt Butter on stove top. Remove from heat, add crumbed biscuits and stir together.
3) Spray round pan with cooking spray. (Not sure what size my pan was, but any size should work. It will just affect the dimensions of the finished product a bit.)
4) Pour crumbs into pan and spread out.  It should go up the sides a bit to look like a pie crust.  Place into fridge until needed. 

Filling
1) Beat egg and Condensed Milk together.  Add lemon juice and grated rind to mixture and beat until well incorporated and smooth. 
2) Pour into pie crust.  Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Let cool at room temperature and then put in refrigerator to set.
4) ENJOY!!  :mrgreen: