Convention Comedy Show - Any More Info?

rumrum

When you register it asks if you want to pay $25 for a comedy show.  Does anyone (shamirum?) know who or what this is about? Is it Vincent Oshana or some other guys?

Thanks

Well I paid for it as they had stuck his pic up there and also he had it on his facebook, so better be true lol

LOL the price to rej went down ppl who already paid will get a $5.00 refund

THe price for convention is $125 not $130.

Question, if you don't pay for the comedy show when you register, can you still go and pay for it when you're there?

Ya I was wondering the same thing, if u didn't register with the comedy tix can u buy them later?... Cuz vincent oshana poster on facebook he is preforming.. :) and I want to go!!

Update From Convention Staff:

VINCENT OSHANA HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED FOR CONVENTION
To all guests of 76th Assyrian American National Convention

VINCENT OSHANA
HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED FOR CONVENTION. SHOW WILL BE ON SEPT 5, 2009

Tickets will be $25.00 per person.
Time and exact location will be updated..

most likey 7pm or 730pm at Convention Center in Rosemont..

AsHy07 said:
Question, if you don't pay for the comedy show when you register, can you still go and pay for it when you're there?
Dsbabygirl said:
Ya I was wondering the same thing, if u didn't register with the comedy tix can u buy them later?... Cuz vincent oshana poster on facebook he is preforming.. :) and I want to go!!

From what i know yes u can pay. and i hope the person that gave me the info is right because i didnt even buy the ticket to his show cause they werent sure if he was going to be there so i based it on that.

Message from the AANF convention group on facebook...

VINCENT OSHANA HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED FOR CONVENTION. SHOW WILL BE ON SEPT 5, 2009

Tickets will be $25.00 per person.
Time and exact location will be updated..

most likey 7pm or 730pm at Convention Center in Rosemont..

Back